Let me show you

Daniella's pov;
I was walking around wearing my little fuck me shorts.

Daniella's pov;I was walking around wearing my little fuck me shorts

My mom was always at work. Always. And along with my dad they both worked until 9:00 and get home at 10:00. I was always home alone with my dog Romeo. It was raining outside so I lit a couple candles around the house and finally there was a knock on the door.

"Hey," I smiled at him.

"Hey,"he licked his lips. I invited him in and looked at him as he began admiring the flat. "Where yo parents?"

"Work till 10:00." I bit on my bottom lip.

"That's 4 hours to beat that pussy up." He pulled me in for a kiss.

"Actually..." I pulled away unsure.

"Alright I'll show you what I got and if you like it and want more I'll keep going if you say stop I'll stop." He kissed my neck in all the right ways. I grabbed his hand and took him to my room, closing the door behind me.
"You got these shorts on like you tryna get pregnant." He grabbed my ass harshly making me go crazy.

"So are you gunna show me what you got or you just gunna talk?"

Suddenly he picked me up and slammed me on the bed. Soon we were both just in out underwear he spread my legs and pulled my thong down. He immediately groaned licking his lips.

"Damn you got that wet wet babygirl" he glorified my heat. "Have you ever been ate out before?"

"No,"

"Shiiiit! Have you ever touched yourself?"

"Yeah..." he made me nervous and anxious at the same time.

"Go ahead and do that for daddy." I obeyed and rolled my clit with my fingers. I got wetter and wetter at the feeling. My stomach felt warm and bubbly. "Go faster baby." I listened and soon my back was arched and I had let go whatever was being held in.
Suddenly I felt his tongue all over my clit.

"Mmm mmm." I moaned as he started sucking on my clit like a pacifier.
He kept sucking making my stomach tighten. "Fuck Miah!" I cried. Soon I came and it was round after round till my legs were shaking.

"You ready for this dick?" He smirked looking me in the eyes. I bit down on my lip and shook my head.

"Can we just... wait?" I carefully asked.

"Yeah babygirl."