Apparently in order to become queen you have to know all about werewolves, from their history to their anatomy. It's all quite interesting but not when you have memorize it all within the span of two weeks.

Akua has been very stern with me, which I loved about her. Everyone else treats me like I'm made out of glass. I guess in their eyes I was.

I was seen as the human queen, the queen who would start crying at the sound of a pin dropping. It frustrated me to no end. I've never seen myself as weak until these last few weeks.

Akua was different. She was straight forward with me. She didn't treat me like a queen. She treated me like she would any other person. In her eyes I wasn't made of glass, I was just another one of her students.

"There you are." Theo huffed as he turned the corner. "What took so long?" He questioned looking sternly at Akua. Her eyes shooting down, not daring to look him in the eye.

"It's my fault. You know I ask too many questions." I joked. He nodded eyeing the stack of books I carrying. "Why are you assigning her so much? How is she supposed to relax?" I sighed. There he goes again, treating me like glass. "It's fine. She's just going her job. I'm a big girl I can handle it." I stepped in.

He didn't speak he just looked at me. "Come on these books are heavy." I readjusted the books hoping to relieve some of the pressure. He immediately attempted to take them. "I can carry them." I growled.

He sighed "You're dismissed." Theo gruffly told Akua. She quickly scurried past him. I began walking towards our room. "Ziara, let me take them." I shook my head, stubbornly.

He groaned. "Why not?" He attempted to take them again. "Because I can carry them." I answered simply. He snatched all of them out of my hands. "There." He said. Tears welled up in my eyes as I stormed into our room. "Ziara, what's wrong?" He asked quietly.

I didn't answer him as I went into the bathroom making sure to lock the door. A tear fell down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away. "Ziara, what's wrong?" He asked once more knocking on the door. I ignored him as looked at my reflection.

Was I blowing this way out of proportion? Yes. Did I care? No.

"Ziara open the door." He spoke sternly, his Alpha voice coming through. I sighed ignoring him. "Ziara don't make me break down this door." He practically growled.

I groaned knowing he would easily break down the door. I unlocked the door. He was the one to open it.

He was visibly angry but his face softened once he saw a couple tears fall down my cheek. His thumb slowly wiping them away.

"Ziara." He whimpered. I sniffled, pulling myself away from him. "Do you think I'm weak?" I whispered. "No." I laughed slipping past him, and entering our room. "You're lying." I muttered sitting on the end of our bed. "Ziara, there was a reason you were chosen to be my mate. The moon goddess wouldn't give me a weak mate." He sat down next to me.

"Then why do you treat me like I'm made of glass?" I faced him my lips brushing against his bottom lip. "All I ever want to do is to make sure you're safe." He sighed. "I'm just so terrified of loosing you." His Adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed. "Theo I'm not going anywhere." I sighed feeling guilty.

"Promise?" He grinned sticking out his pinkie. I giggled. "Promise." I linked my pinky with his. He kissed my nose.

I sighed in content as he pulled me down on the bed along with him. I nuzzled into cheek, earning a chuckle from Theo. I gave him a quick peck on the lips. He pouted. "That's all I get?"

I chuckled as he pulled me into a kiss. I pulled away needing to breath. His eyes were clouded with lust and love.

"I love you." He whispered tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear. I grinned ear to ear. "I love you too." I giggled, pulling him into another kiss. 

Our kiss immediately got steamy. I moaned into the kiss as I felt his now hard member press against my inner thigh. He growled, flipping us over. Never breaking the kiss. I reluctantly broke away from the kiss. I whimpered as he placed a trail of kiss along my neck until he reached my mark.

He placed open-mouthed kisses on the mark. I moaned feeling my core ache from the sensation. "Theo." I whimpered breathlessly. "Please." I begged as he ripped off my white T-shirt.

His eyes going blood-red at the sight of me topless. He slammed his lips into mine. I moaned as he hastily unhooked my bra and threw it across the room. Both of his hands cupping my breasts.

He pulled his lips away as he admired my body. "God these are so perfect." He whispered huskily eyeing my chest. I immediately felt self cautious under his eyes and tried to cover up. "Don't." He growled. I listened obediently.

I tugged at his shirt letting him know I want it off. He stood up as he yanked off his shirt. I admired his body, loving the tattoos that swept across his torso and arms. He undid his buckle and pulling down his pants along with his boxers.

I started to undo my jeans but his hands stopped me. "I want to do it." He told me sternly. I nodded letting him yank off my jeans.