Since then, the devil king had been thinking of a plan for Rias to get out of it. And now, he may have the answer.

"And what became of it?" He asked.

"Rias has accepted the challenge. She will face Riser in a Rating game." Grayfia reported and Sirzechs smiled, internally whooping in joy.

'All right, that takes care of the first part.' He thought to himself. Even though he wanted this to happen, there was no way in the Seven Levels of Hell that Rias would win.

In the possibility that she did, then she was free and clear. But if she lost, the. Sirzechs would move on to the second part of his grand scheme.

"And what of her pawn? Is he devoted enough?"

Grayfia nodded. "Yes, my lord. He is more than devoted."

"Good, good." The devil king murmured. "If she fails to claim victory over Riser, then he is our last chance to free my sister from this marriage...one that I foolishly agreed to." He sighed.

It was the only chance they had left if Rias fails to secure a victory. From his queen's last report, Issei was the Red Dragon Emperor and he was loyal to a fault to the Gremory heiress.

Though it was a little irritating to hear that Grayfia had caught them from almost doing the deed. Sirzechs knew his sister was desperate to get out of this, but come on, she didn't have to lose her virginity just yet.

That aside, he could only hope that Issei had already awakened his gear and would be enough to stop this.

"Is there anything else you want to talk about, Grayfia?" The devil king asked.

"Yes, a human has learned of our existence." She replied seriously but her king failed to see what was the problem.

Giving a slight smirk, Sirzechs chuckled. "My queen, there are a number of humans that think devils and angels are real. Usually, they're seen as religious lunatics and get thrown into an mental health hospital."

The strongest queen sighed. Well, she couldn't say that she was surprised to hear that, she actually expected it.

"That may be, Lord Sirzechs, but this human knows weexists. Lady Rias confirmed it."

Though it was still a small matter in his eyes, he nonetheless looked at his wife. A human that knows they exists? Well, it isn't uncommon. There are plenty of humans that know the supernatural exists, they just keep their mouths shut.

That and a simple memory alteration spell would do the trick.

"All right, Grayfia. What about this human?" If Grayfia was this serious about this, then Sirzechs had to hear her out. Or else...

"Not long after Lady Rias and Lord Riser begun there...talks, another boy came in. And then he casually asked Rias if we were devils. She responded in the affirmative, and that strikes me as suspicious."

The devil king listened closely. He takes it back, this was no small matter. Why would Rias answer that kind of question knowing that it would compromise her identity? "I assume you asked Rias about this?"

She nodded. "Yes, once Lord Riser had left, I asked Lady Rias to explain who that was."

"And what have you learned?"

"His name is Kyuren Kaizer Avynzen, a recent transfer student from Norway. Top of his class in NTNU, and captain of the school's martial arts club. But that's not the most interesting part."

Sirzechs said nothing but motioned for Grayfia to continue. Wondering what she would say.

"On the night Lady Rias intended to reincarnate Issei, Kyuren had battled and defeated a fallen angel with his own bare hands." Grayfia said.