I'm Being Sold To A Vampire

Last week I was living the dream. No my life wasn't perfect it had its downs, but now it is complete hell. It all started that night I went to Nadia vouches birthday party. Her parents let her throw huge parties when they traveled. 

 *Flashback* 

     I walk into the party with my best friend Ella. She says she is going to go find the bathroom. I watch her as she walks away, I grab a drink and push my way through the very large crowd of high school  and college students. I finally make my way to the back yard. I sit down trying to drown out the awful music that is being played. I stare at all of the teens dancing and drinking, I see someone staring back at me. I look down at my shoes and wait for Ella where is she its been a while now? I walk back into the house and up the stairs. The halls where quiet. I am about to walk into what I thought was a bedroom. I feel someone wrap their hand around my mouth "I have to say you should have stayed home tonight sweetheart"  My attacker bashes my head into the wall and I pass out. 

*Flashback over*

    I've been sitting in the dark for the past seven days. I get fed every day I haven't seen what my capture looks like and I wish he would just kill me already. The door opens and I see sunlight, it has never been light outside when he comes. "Get up..." I don't move. "Now!' I jump up to my feet and he drags me out of the room.

    I keep my eyes on the floor not wanting to look at his face. We walk into another room two women sit on stools.  "Sandra Stacy clean her up I want her ready to go bye three" they nod and he leaves.

   "What's your name darling?" her voice sounded like she was from the deep country. The other girl walks to a closet and pulls out several dress and makeup. " I'm Sandra and she is Stacy" the other girl looks up and smiles. 

    "I'm Legion" I say softly. They move me to a small chair and start working on my makeup. Stacy picks out a  beautiful black dress and tells me to change. I smile and pull off my other clothing putting on the dress they gave me. Wow I looked beautiful. The girls had finished my makeup and my hair. I looked over at the clock it was two fifty-five. 

    There is a knock on the door and I jump. Sandra moves to the door and opens it. The man walks in and looks me up and down making sure everything is perfect. "Here" Stacy says handing me black shoes that went perfect with my outfit. The man grabs my arm after I put them on and we walk out of the room. "Goodbye and good luck" I hear the girls say from the room. The door closes and locks.   

      We walk outside to a car and he pushes me into the back seat. The driver starts the car and the man gets in on the other side. " Where are we going?" I ask softly. He doesn't reply I look over at him and he has a sly smile on his face. 

 "We're going to the Agency" he says. What the hell is the Agency? I think back to a time when I was really young. I remember my parents talking about a place called The Agency. 

 "Why did you take me?" I ask. He pulls out a small mirror and puts in front of my face. I stare at my reflection and he smiles at me. 

 "That face will make me a lot of money" he says. He is going to sell me! To who? I am so confused. 

 Several hours later we stop in a large parking lot filled with other cars. It is dark now around eight o'clock. He pulls me out of the car and into the large building. It is filled with many people, he walks me into a room it is filled with many other girls. They all have a tag with a number attached to their  clothing. A man walks over and puts a tag on my dress. 

   " Mason very nice to see you" he says. So that's his name. Mason lets go of my arm and shakes the mans hand. I look at my arm and see a large bruise, he has a very tight grip. " It is about to begin i'll watch her for now, go sit down." he says and Mason nods. Mason walks out of the room. "I'm Edgar Timely ... What's your name?" 

   "Legion Grey " I say keeping my head down. He writes my name on a paper. He writes several other thing on the paper but I can't see what he writes. " What is this place?" I ask. He looks up from his work and frowns.

    "You're going to be sold to someone... who ever makes the highest bid" he says and I look around at everyone else mostly women but there are some men standing in the mix. All of these people are going to be sold just like me.

     "What if no one makes a bid?" I say hoping he will say we get to go home. 

"They either keep you until someone does make a bid if your never sold they behead you" he says calmly as if he is asked the question a lot. 'It's about to start you will go up sixth" he says and moves me into a smaller room made for one person. It has glass on three sides and a door on the forth. I bang on the door wanting back out. No one will let me out so I sink to the floor. 

 "Up next Legion Grey" a voice says and a bright light turns on and I can see many men and women looking at me. I sit there emotionless and stare at the floor. One word catches my attention "SOLD!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------