Chapter 5

"Don't hurt her!" Shawn yelled as the man with the gun threw Isabel out of the trunk and onto the ground. She was still unconscious from something. Shawn couldn't remember what happened after he was shot. He just remembers the man chasing after her.

Their hands were tied to their backs and they were pushed to the ground. Still tired and weary, Shawn managed to get a glimpse of where they were. In some sort of building. A warehouse maybe. Looking around, he saw a window. It was still dark out. Looking back at the man, he had the gun pointing to his head.

"Don't go anywhere, or I'll kill you. Both of you. Starting with her." He said in his deep voice, flicking the gun to the girl. Her straight hair was spewed like a sun around her head, and her eyes were tightly shut. The man got Up and left, locking the door behind him.

Isabel managed to open her eyes. A searing pain in the back of her head blinded her and made her shut her eyes again. trying to rub her head, she realized her hands were tied to her back. As the world began to focus again, she realized she was in a room. It was old and weary, but supportable. She wiggled and squirmed only to find that she was in a chair. Her hands and feet were tied to it and there was no way to get out. Wait. Where's Shawn? more of her memory came flooding back to her. She focused her eyes in front of her and saw him siting there. His face seemed so worried.

"Are you ok?" he asked trying to scoot froward. He was already about 3 feet away.

"Yeah. My head hurts a little." Isabel winced as more pain engulfed her head. Shutting her eyes a tear flowed down her cheek. Looking up again she saw a red spot on Shawn's shirt. Remembering he was shot, she asked.

"Are you ok?" he too was in immense pain.

"Yeah. I have been shot before." He said looking down at his wound.

"Does it hurt?"

"Does it look like it hurts?" he said back. He leaned his head back in the chair and closed his eyes.

"What are we going to do?" Isabel whispered. Another tear fell from her eyes.

"We're going to get out of this. I promise."Shawn whispered back.

Gus P.O.V.

"Is there any footage outside where we can look at the car?" Juliet said looking around outside. They were investigating the crime scene.

"Up here!" McNab shouted pointing to one of the buildings video camera. Gus, Lassiter, and Juliet ran to the building and retrieved the video. Playing it back they saw the license plate of the car and what the car looked like.

"Great. Let's go back to the station and track down the car!" Lassiter ran to the car and pulled away.