2. i fell in a hole

Start from the beginning

"who speeds?" stiles asked.

"my grandmother on bingo night." skylar said.

"people trying to get away from something." stiles said.

"well, how many tickets do you have?" malia asked.

"excellent question, malia." skylar said looking over at stiles.

"none." stiles replied as skylar rolled her eyes.

"how many tickets did your dad get you out of?" skylar asked.

"seventeen." stiles said as skylar chuckled.

"i don't know, stiles. i mean, i see why you're worried. he's really hot. he's got like great hair, perfect body. you should definitely feel threatened." malia said.

"thank you. because i do. now more than ever." stiles said.

"she's right, he is hot." skylar said.

"skylar, don't help." stiles said as she stuck her tongue out at him.

"you want me to torture him?" malia asked.

"no, i don't want you to torture him." stiles told her.

"pretty sure i can take him." malia added.

"i have a plan, all right? there are steps to doing this right." stiles told them.

"what steps?" malia asked.

"we get the story. verify that facts. you find a piece that doesn't fit and... and catch him in the act. that's how you do it." stiles said.

they all turned when they saw theo coming out of a car. theo turned to them and waved with a smile. skylar waved back also flashing a smile. she walked over to theo and stiles noticed he put his arm around her.

"why are you so suspicious of this guy?" malia asked stiles.

"because i remember theo from fourth grade. okay? that's not theo." stiles said.

-

skylar and lydia were sitting together in biology class. they looked over at kira and they were surprised when scott sat next to kira.

"scott? are you in the right class?" kira asked him.

"AP biology." scott replied.

"do you know what AP stands for?" lydia asked him.

"advanced placement." scott said smiling.

"well then, welcome scotty." skylar said.

"welcome to AP biology. let's see who's awake. can somebody tell me what plasmids are?" mrs. finch asked.

"circular, self replicating DNA molecules often used in cloning proteins." lydia said.

"nicely stated, lydia. now, can you tell me what vitamin is absorbed in the stomach via parietal cell production of a glycoprotein?" mrs. finch asked.