Memory Part 1

Some author's note:

okay, this is just a little bit of 'refreshment' from my regular stories. I might do this a lot. And this also means this kind of story might not have long chapters. It's just a little thing for me to release myself from writer-block: writing another fresh thing in my mind.

You might have read this kind of stories, I personally say that this story takes many inspiration from reply series (I guess?) and a shoujo manga that I literally forgot the title but it is so cute I can't help to reread it again and again. I will post the title when I can figure out what that manga is. Oh, and that thailand movie little crazy thing called love. I might get some inspiration from it too.

Since I am kinda established myself as exovelvet trash so this is still exovelvet story and this is the third joyhun's story I post in wattpad.

I got the idea because I watched one reaction video of some fanboys (I don't really bother to check their names, sorry) and they said that exo, especially sehun, looked like bleach character. After matching some other members with bleach's characters that I know (I LOVE HITSUGAYA BUT THERE IS NO ONE THAT HAS WHITE HAIR...WAIT, CHANYEOL SHOULD BE COUNTED BUT HITSUGAYA IS SHORT, SO YEAH), I remember that shoujo manga thing and next thing I know, my brain built the premise of this story.

I hope you can all enjoy this story. Hint: there might not be another exovelvet pairs or even the members inside this story.

Song for this story : (just want to have little song, I guess?) Mandy Moore - Cry.

*Spoilers: I haven't been to Seoul and I don't know anything about their cultures extensively, or at all, actually. The places etc is coming from google.

Dear Beloved,

You are kindly invited to the wedding of Park Jeonghwa and Han Sanghyuk.

September 28th, JW Marriott Hotel Seoul

176 Sinbanpo-ro, Banpo 4(sa)-dong, Seocho-gu, Seou, South Korea

Reunion Party :

September 20th, Exchange Bar

176 Sinbanpo-ro, Banpo 4(sa)-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Sooyoung is staring to the invitation. This day finally comes. After almost ten years after the graduation, they finally have to reunite again. And, not shockingly, it's because of the two well-known sweethearts, Jeonghwa and Sanghyuk. Everybody, at the graduation ceremony, had already bet on the possibility that they would get married. Turns out, they will. And those who bet the other way will have their money taken.

Sooyoung is not part of it, though. She's never that silly goofy student to begin with.

She opens her apartment's balcony's door and slides it. The gentle wind is waving her shoulder-length-hair. The summer is at the peak; sun shines almost unfavorably everyday but the wind in the night like this is always the best when it comes to summer.

Autumn. Their marriage will be held when the season is already changed into autumn.

You know, your hair really has the same color like this leaf.