Chapter 4*Cadences pov*(Edited)

I woke when I noticed a message from emerald on my desk.
School had a gas leak will be out for a week Wahoo! I'm gonna hang out with Eric for the day have fun with Alessandro. Get dat bottie girl!
_Emerald.
I yawned noticing a message on my phone actually like four.
Alessandro-2 missed calls.
Alessandro-Hey heard you have no school 2 day mind if I come over your friend gave me the address.
Alessandro-Wake up Cadence I'm bringing Starbucks what you want?
Me-One of those unicorn coffee things please.
Alessandro-Sure princess on my way 2 u get dressed it's 10 a.m. Also formal wear were going to my company building.
Me-Ok....I'll get ready then.
Alessandro-That be great.
I ran to my closet looking through my things. I grabbed this cute white blouse a pink skirt with grey thigh highs that Emerald had gave me and these cute white buckle boots. That looked good right?

I got dressed quickly brushing through my long locks of hair and putting it up in a pony tail

I got dressed quickly brushing through my long locks of hair and putting it up in a pony tail. Still my hair fell in front of my right eye. Great. A knock came from the door and I went to open it. Alessandro looked down at me him in a grey suit that fit him just right he had a scar across his left eye and across his lip. "No. Go change." He said to me and I looked at him in shock. "What why?" I asked.  I was confused. Never ever had I ever been told by a guy to go change. And he will not be the first. "It reveals too much." He said and I frowned."No it doesn't. You can't make me." I said and He picked me up and brought me to my room. "Yes I can. Change." He said and I shook my head. "No. Your not my boyfriend!" I yelled out and He scowled. "Have you got a boyfriend." He asked and I shook my head ."Had a boyfriend. He....left me." I said and  looked down thinking about Cole. She had loved him they were together for almost two years when she told him sex was not on the table he understood and agreed but....on their two year anniversary he told her he was having an affair with my mother and that they were getting married. I left that day I packed up my belongings and left the house never looking back. "Why would he leave you? Your so nice." He said and I shrugged. "He....didn't love me anymore. He fell in love with someone else." I said and he nodded pulling up a chair and looking at me. "You got pretty eyes."He said and  I smiled. I was told it many times before but I never had I believed them. But him....I believed him. No. I can't fall for him....I need to focus on my school work. "Your deep in thought aren't you little one?" He asked and I looked away. "Sorry...." I said and he smiled rubbing my head. "Its ok you can tell me what's going on in that pretty little head of yours." He said and  Another knock came from the door. "Oh no...." I said and he smiled and went to the door. I ran to it well tried but he opened the door to see my mother and my ex.

 I ran to it well tried but he opened the door to see my mother and my ex

He scowled. "You again." I said and my mothers face dropped. "Oh no...." She whispered. My mother looked scared. Very scared so did Cole. "You disappeared off the grid. Shall I tell your daughter what my men were paid to do. Who to kill." He said and My mother shook her head.  "Please please I beg you not to-." She said and she gulped. "Who did you pay to kill mother?" I asked her anger in my voice. "The price was never paid." Alessandro said. "I I...." She began to stutter. "They had your father killed. My men killed him. but left the price for me to decide." Alessandro said and tears watered in my eyes. "You paid for father to be killed? Is this true?" I asked and she gulped. "Baby darling...." She said and I shook my head. "I am not your daughter  no more what is the price Alessandro?" I asked and  He looked at me. "You. You were the price." He said and I looked at her. "I shall pay the price. You need to leave. Now." I said pushing them out. Tears watered in her eyes. "My daughter please-." She whispered but I shook my head. "Don't call me. Don't write me. Don't even call me your daughter. You killed my father and I can't believe you took the guy I loved as your husband." I said as I felt my tears run down my cheeks. "Please. Take me away from here."  I asked alessandro and he nodded picking me up and our drinks my mother and Cole left. "Your gonna regret this!" She yelled and I shook my head. "No. I'm not." I said and  she took off down the hall I locked the door. "You ok?" He asked and I shook my head. "No not at all." I said and he picked my chin up. "Your far too pretty to cry." He said and wiped away my tears kissing cheek which made me blush very deeply. "You are mine I didn't know. When I went to retrieve you I didn't know what you looked like. Your name sounded familiar but I didn't-." He said but I cut him off. "Its ok. You didn't know. You didn't kill him. My father....he wasn't a good man. I have my past a terrible one well....my father wasn't really around he touch bodies of dying people and experimented on them." I said as looked down. I was one of his experiments....one of the rare children who he made who got the genes he wanted....those poor children died....it was better for them though. Better not to see what awaited them. To see the horrors of that house."Part of the reason why my men agreed the one who did his parents were victims." He said and I nodded."I want to meet him to apologize. If that be ok?" I asked him and he nodded "That can be arranged." He said and I nodded. "Thank you." I said and he brought me down to his car and placed me in the back seat. He buckled me and smiled kissing my forehead. He shut the door and got into his amazing red Lamborghini Aventador Coupè.

 He shut the door and got into his amazing red Lamborghini Aventador Coupè

"This car is so amazing its more then I'll make in all my life." I said and he smiled flashing those perfect white teeth. "I'm glad you like it." He said and gave me my unicorn coffee. "Thank you." I said and he nodded. "Your welcome princess." I said and I wiped away my tears drinking the sweet drink. "Isn't it sweet?" He asked his face looking cringy. "Yup but it's good." I said and he just got normal black coffee. Ew. I watched as we went through the city and up to a large building. "Cadence is your friend in a gang?" He asked and I nodded. "Small one but yes. I used to help out a lot with it. And with....other things " I said and he nodded. "Ok." He said and I looked down. "Do you hate me? For what my father did. I mean the Greyfield family is known to be....crazy...." I said and he shook his head. "Your not crazy." He said and I gulped. Yes I am. "I...."  I trailed off."I don't think so anyways." He said and I nodded as we pulled up to this very large building. He parked his car in the under ground garage and opened my door. "Ready?" He asked and I nodded. "Uh yes." I said unsure. He helped me out and we went to the elevator. When I went In front of him he pulled me back behind him. "No. You must walk behind me." He said and I looked at him confused and asked why."Why?" "Just in case for danger. I got to protect you." He said with a smile."You barely...." I said and explained.  "I know a lot about you actually. When I was researching about you I found out tons of things." "Well you barely know what's in my heart." I said. "I'd like to find out." He said with a smile. "That information is hard to come by." I said and he smirked. "Your a hard to come by type of gal." He said and took me in a long hallway as we walked I was just amazed by this stuff. When we got to his office he smiled. "Welcome to the pierce industries." He said and I smiled.