Fiona??A new student!!

Ryan POV

" Did you find anything? Her disappearance a year ago since that dinner at Eiffel Tower?" I ask Andrew, my best friend, a genius, founder of best tech company.

"No Ryan, just the fact that her parents died when she was 7 in the car accident and lived in orphanage then got scholarship from Mendez foundation and studied medicine, also help in Mendez research center".

"Yea, she told me that. We met for the first time at Starbuck near Mendez research center and second time when I went to fetch mom's biopsy result, she kind of help me and explain how it is not a big deal and soon we started dating."

"Thinking back, I know nothing about her life."

"Okay, I will let you know if I find anything Ryan. You seriously need to forget about her, dude. You have girls who worship the ground you walk and you have the bad bay title to hold remember?" Andrew knows I became like this since Fiona left me and help me to move on.

"Thanks man, see you."

Ryan POV

Well finally Monday. Okay I go to university to keep my fortune. My parents let me do anything if I just go to school.  And I am keeping bad boy, sexy God title. And ofcourse, my family has largest share in Richardson institute(RI), which is private only for sons and daughters of top businessmen, politicians, lawyers, scientists, and those with strong connections. Actually there are various courses on business, law, medicine, fashion, politics and so on. No secret from Richardson institute is out to paparazzi. At RI only 2 options:kill or be killed. Welcome to hell!

In RI office,

"Hello, Emma, this is the file father sent to you." Emma Thompson is the headmistress of RI.

"Oh Thank you dear" "Ah by the way do you know a new student is joining RI and she is also taking same business class as you, will you keep an eye on her?"

"What do you mean a new student this time of year.Application is limited to a few and submitting form long after due date is even not acceptable.Does she has a very strong connection to convince board members?"

"That is why I want you to keep an eye on her. Here is her profile and her name is Fiona Oslen."

My breath caught in my throat and my jaw drop to the floor. In her profile photo, she is even more beautiful and gorgeous than last year!!

"Ryan dear, are you okay?"

"Yes Emma, I will keep an eye on her, thank you". 

I can't believe I finally found her. Fiona Oslen, I will make you mine. Only mine!!!

Everyone, thanks for reading "Addicted to you"

Please forgive Grammar mistakes. See you!!