3

"So this is where you wanted to take us?" I whined from the backseat of Masyn's Altima as she whipped the steering wheel and rounded the corner. I sat back in my seat and let the seat belt snap back into place, probably giving me a terrible burn from the material that had cut into my neck.

"Aw, baby," Delilah cooed as soon as Masyn parked the car and she realized where we were. She took Masyn's face into both of her hands, squeezing her cheeks and giving her several little kisses on her lips. Ew, love.

"Where even are we?" I asked, peering out of the window like a little kid.

"It's the flea market," Delilah spoke before Masyn could. I scrunched my face up in confusion.

"Why are we-"

"Shut up." Both of them said in unison, attacking me as always. I furrowed my brows and let my jaw drop in mock hurt because, honestly, I didn't deserve this abuse.

"It's where we first met."

"You met at the swap meet? How romantic." I praised sarcastically, earning a deathly glare from the two up front. I raised my hands up in defense as if to say 'Hey, I'm not here to hurt anyone's feelings.' even though they both knew I was lying.

"Shut up, Harry. It's beneficial for everyone." Masyn rolled her eyes as she and her girlfriend got out of the car and joined hands over the hood. After a few seconds, the door on my side swung open and Delilah popped her head in, almost hitting me in the face.

"Are you getting out or...?"

"Are you two gonna be eating each others face while I third wheel or...?"

"Of course, is that even a question?"

I shrugged my shoulder and gave her a look that said 'touchè' before reluctantly getting out of the car and holding my hand out to Masyn.

"What?" She scrunched her face up in confusion while looking me up and down. We all began to walk towards one of the many entrances, Delilah looking over Masyn to see what I was doing.

"Hold my hand, too. You brought both of us here, not just Delilah." I demanded and Masyn snorted, literally snorted. She squeezed my cheek harshly and gripped it so that she could pull my face closer to hers.

"Fuck off." She whispered politely in my ear before letting me go. I rubbed my reddened cheek which now stung immensely.

"Delilah," I spoke, catching her attention immediately. She hummed in response, not making any eye contact with me. "Next time your girlfriend messes up my makeup, you won't be having a girlfriend."

I glared at Masyn devilishly and she snapped her head up to glare right back at me. Being the child that she is, she stuck her tongue out and shook her head. I reached out to grab at it but she was too fast and quickly brought it back in. I took this as an opportunity to flick her in the forehead which resulted in her licking her thumb and reaching to wipe off my eyebrow. But before she could, Delilah interrupted the both of us with a tug on Masyn's hand in her direction.

"Will you two act like you love each other for like two seconds?" She whined in disbelief.

"He started it." Masyn said at the same exact time I had blurted out a "She started it."

"Oh my god, my two best friends are actual 6 year olds."

"Hey! I'm your girlfriend. I'm over him."