"You don't know what's it like to be in love, Stark!"

Start from the beginning

Clint wanted to tell it all, including a man’s feelings for a woman. He wanted to tell her how much the redhead assassin meant to him. He never settled for a quick fling of over one night. He relieved a sigh and smile, hiding the soak depression back. “Not at all, just new recruitments.” He nodded, shaky hands all of a sudden once again as he felt the presence of that “Romanoff”

Toni gave him a smile, one that she rarely handed out. She wasn’t stupid. She could see that Clint was rattled, and more than usual. His hands seem to be the little birdy that told his secret. Leaning her way back into the chair, Stark crossed her legs to more pressing matters. “Anyone know where the heck Fury is?” She yelled out to anyone who would listen and reply her with worthy info.

Clint just sat back and scratched his head while he agreed with Toni’s info for Fury location. It was a matter of time that he had to distract himself in some other way then talking.

After wait a couple of moments with no reliable information of Nick Fury, she groans in a childish manner. “Typical, what are the odds?” Throwing her hands up she planted her chin on the glass table, adding a fake pout.

“Probably on a task…” Clint arched his head back along his behind against the seat by mistake. Falling down into the floor’s compact. “Ow…” He quickly got up, preventing any more attention.

Toni bit her lip to block an uncontrollable amount of laughter. “Still see you’re pretty quick on your feet.” She managed to say without a chuckle, but a smirk was widened across her face in amusement.

“Shut up.” He chuckled keeping an eye on any sign of the chief, somehow he wasn’t that curious to find him, he rather hit the bunker for rest but he insisted anyways.

Her eyes drawled to her phone that was just again to fall from her pocket. Picking it up her began to text Happy, her body guard/ driver. Will be a little wait, don’t wait up. “Doesn’t Fury know I have work to do?”

"Fury can suck it for all I know." He gritted his teeth slamming his palm against the wooden table that he so despised out of memories. A man needed to getaway too. 

"You seem..." Toni rolled her wrist trying to think of the right word not to tick him off. This man could rip her head off in an instant. "....on edge. Do you want to bail?"

"From this place? I'd be glad too" He took his jacket wrapped around his leather seat. Quickly storming outside. 

Toni's eye gradually moved upwards as she watched the hawk leave furiously. What the hell? Getting up she casually followed him without the same haste as him. Other SHIELD agents watched down the hall as one of the best agents lose his cool, then looked to what they thought was the source of it, Toni Stark. "Hey! I am NOT reponable for his 'man period' emotions." The brunette replied to there glares toward her. "Clint, wait." She called out to him as she opened the side door.

Clint was still listening to the Avenger trailing behind him, but he never took eyes out of his steps, occasionally having a rage emotion towards the agents and everything that filled the building. He need someone the blame. Someone, something. And Toni was right about to get in the middle of that.

Annoyed with his "man period" emotions, Toni finally sprinted off toward the storm, grabbed his shoulder and spun him to look at her "Um Hello, My name is Toni Stark, the friend who YOU JUST KINDA LEFT! What the hell is up with you? I can tell your just ready to walk away from a lot." But she could already tell. It was easily seen that He And Natasha broke up... or something.

Clint gritted his teeth and paced sideways, brushing his blonde hair back. This time he snapped out "IT'S NATASHA OK? WE HAD INTIMACY THREE MONTHS LATE."

Ding Ding DIng, someone give the billionaire a prize! letting go of his shoulders she back up nodding slightly. So that's what he was ticked off about. Toni knew they had a "thing" going on but didn't know that they broken away from each other. Servers her right for being in a basement for the past few monthish weeks? Stark lost count after the fifth day. She crossed her arms

"and your just going to let that dictate the rest of your life?" she rolled her eyes, a stupid question to ask an agent who probably could rip her head off... she mentioned that right? Practically everyone in SHIELD land can. Could and probably would.

"That's where your wrong Toni..." His eyes were squinted just by his frown and the sun. He got slightly closer to her face, only whispering the fact that he believed

"You don't even know how to love...Heck!, you don't know what's it like to be inlove. Stark!" He slammed his palm against a wide opened fenced, taking the spikes not caring one bit if he had to bleed to make his point clear.

Her voice became slightly snarled by his insult. Sure she kinda maybe slept with... "worng topic Stark," she told herself, as her eyes narrowed at Barton. "Because, "Lover Bird" I dont have the time, the stupidity to be with someone that could possibly be a double crosser. I dont have the ablity to be idiotic to fall in love with the many jobs a require to do. I dont have the time to be mopping over just about nothing, unlike you Clint. Dont take this out on me, when its you to blame. Its called a "one night stand for a reason." She felt a little harsh by speaking to him this way, after all the pain he's probably gone through, but nobody, insults Toni Stark a gets away with it. Her paybacks could sometimes be hell.

"And that's the reason why you should butt off!" He snarled harshly back, taking out his shades from his leather jacket. Still he had rage built up. "You are very alike your father, y'know"

"How the hell would you know anything about my father?" yeah she was an alcoholic but he never listen to her. just never. dismissing her as her mother tried to hide all of it, trying to let Toni have the best childhood she could. But she just couldnt without her father. " My father didnt care for anyone but himself, his work, and that Rogers."

"Exactly!" He shouted back, once again their stare overcoming at once. Surpriseingly, he shed teary eyes.

"YOUR IMPOSSIBLE ARENT YOU!?" Toni glared back at him, crossing her arms over her reactor. This all wasnt connecting... she wasnt at all like her father... was she? No he was a spy. This was his job to get under her fucking skin.

"Atleast I'm possible to love" This time he was nagging like any italian handmaiden maid. Still, Clint placed his shades in his eyes for better look of where he was going since the sun was bright. 

"tell that to Natasha." Toni mumbled to herself. whatever he meant wasnt possbly going to bug her, for the rest of her life. she was going to find someone after her whole hero commitment was going to end. but that might never end if the world cant defend itself.

"Im done here Clint." Stark spoke once again as she turned her way towards the door. reminder, helping someone can also backfire. She thought to herself.

"Good, so am I" One could thought that he was going for his own car, he walked besides it towards Toni's. Every SHIELD had a specialized car of their own. Clint took the key and carved through her car's painting. "That'll teach her to get off my buisness." He wasn't shouting, instead he was murmuring. 

Toni rambled through the inside of the SHIELD agency. "And that's what happens when you try to help a friend, Stark." She mentally scowled at herself. Clint was taking this all to hard for her liking, or was he? She sat alone in the waiting room once more to wait for the boss.