*Petty's My Middle Name💯*

*Alexis's POV*

Cj came 5 min laters and i left. "Who gotchu crying"? "Im chillin". "Come on lex, it better not be ova no nigga". "Dont worry bout it ok". "Whateva lex is you hungry". He looked at me and saw the smile grow on my face. He know danm well im always hungry. "Should have know you fat ass". I rolled my eyes and he laughed. "Whatchu want to eat poodie"? "Can you get it for me i just wanna go home right now". "Ard lex it's gonna get better aight". "Aight i love you". "Love you too baby girl ill be back wit somethin for you to eat". I nodded and got out the car and walked in the house.

"Lex we needa talk" my grandma slash mom said. "Wassup". "Don't disrespect your her like that" my granddad slash dad yelled. "What do yall wanna talk about"? "We wanted to tell you its just your dad was young and the Church members would have found out so-". "So is yall fuckin telling me my dad couldn't be my dad over your fucking reputation to the snotty ass people"...... "Alexis you will not speak to me or grandmother is that manner again do you understand"? I walked away laughing. I know they not gonna yell at me and give me petty excuse and think imma be aight wit this yea fuck outta here. I went in my room and slammed my door.

"I really need a fucking blunt". I went under my bed to get my stash when i got a knock on the door. Shay, Keshia, 
Yazmin, and Yah Yah came threw the door. "Bitchhhhh wassup cuz"-Yah Yah. "Where have you been"-Shay? "Why was you not at basketball practice"-Yazmin? "Can yall just say hi like tf". "Well, are you aight Joshua said he texted you cuz he saw you cryin"-Shay? "Fr like wassup lex you know ill beat the shit outta someone for my lil cuz"-Yah Yah. "It aint nothin aight". "Come on now talk to us please lex it will make you feel better"-Yazmin. "Aight but this stays wit us aight". Everyone nodded. I told them how my brother is really my dad, what my granparents was saying, and how i slept wit Anthony. "Ill cut niggas dick off real rap"-Yah Yah. "Nah he gonna get his". "You right and i know just how he gonna get it"-Keshia. "Whatchu mean"? "His sisters Ciara's gay and she just broke up wit her girl yesterday".......... "Fuck is you trynna say Keshia". "Fuck his sister". They laughed while i looked at her like she crazy as fuck. "Is you deadass right now"? "Hey he fucked you and acted like he aint know you, so the petty thing to do is ride his sisters face like shit she cute as fuck and you cant even deny that".....

*Sidenote- do not judge me and anything that im about to write lol im just trynna be truthful💯". Now back to the story*

She was low key cute asf when i think back to it. "Dont follow Keshia crazy ass advice"-Shay. "You cant even lie she is a fine ass dyke. Shit. If you don't get wit her i damn sure will"- Keshia. Then a knock came on the door. "Here's yah food lex. And hey yall if i knew yall was here i would have bought yall something". "You gucci you just so fine-". "Shut up Keshia". We all laughed. "Lex we gotta talk after yah friend leave aight". "We was just bout to leave i got homework to do"-Shay. "Ard bye Lex text me tonight aight"-Yazmin. "Aight". "Bitch just text the group chat so we can all talk"- Keshia. I nodded and hugged them and said bye.

"Lex sit down". "Wassup". "Your grandparents and I think it best if you move in wit me". "So it's just another way for their Church members not to find out". "Lex i know you mad shit im mad too but it aint healthy to keep that shit in you". Tears started to fall "can we leave tonight we can comeback later for my stuff". "Is that what you really want lex"? "Yea". "Pack up a few thing and meet me downstairs aight". "Aight". I got my suitcase out of my closet and started packing then Joshua came in. "You aight poodie". "Yea". "No you not why after you talk to Anthony you was crying, what did he do to you"? "Nothin aight let it go".... "You used to tell me everything just because we aint blood don't mean you aint my damn sister". Tears started to fall and i realized that im not the only one being effected by what happening. "Joshua blood couldn't make us any closer i love you, and im happy your concern but this is something i gotta get threw by myself". "Aight but i will fight him if you need me to believe that". I laughed and hugged him.

Finally i finished packing and made my way downstairs. "Promise you aint gonna forget about us"-James. "Yea dont go hollywood"-Joshua. "I could neva and niggas im just moving a few blocks away". "Come here give me a hug, im gonna miss you and  i love you ya know"- grandma. "I love you too, where's grandpa". "He's at Church he trie-". "You don't have to lie for him aight it cool". "Lex i-"-Grandma. I walked out the house and Cj followed. "Lex y-". "I dont wanna talk about it aight". "Shit aight bipolar ass" he said as he smushed my face and i laughed.

Finally we got to his house. "The room upstairs to the right is all for you lil bit". "Ard". "But first we got some rules, rule number one no niggas in my house, no touching my weed, and last but not least clean after yo self i aint no made service aight". "Aight". "Now good night poodie". "Night". I gave him a hug and went upstairs. Then i took a shower and rolled a blunt. I turned over to my phone to see a text from Ciara.

Ciara🏀-hey you aight you wasn't at practice?

Me- just going threw alot rn

Ciara🏀-well tell me about it, it will stay between me and you

Me- my family has been lying to me for my whole life so...

Ciara🏀-damn well they prolly did whats best for you and i only got Anthony so i wish i had atleast something like that.

Me-ik ill forgive them i just need sometime yah know

Ciara🏀- well if you eva need me i gotchu aight. But is there something going on wit u and my brother?

Me-nah why?

Ciara🏀-just wanted to make sure before i was gonna try to holla at you😶

Me-aint you try to set us up?😭and didnt you just break up wit yo girl?

Ciara🏀-yea its just i aint wit my girl and i always thought you was fine as hell wit yo fat ass😋

Me-say tht😩

Ciara🏀-im trynna come over and help you forget yo day💯🍑

Me-sayless😛........

Thanks for reading 💙
Love yall 💜
nd dont judge me😭😭💯

We Gonna Be Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें