MINE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello to who ever is reading this!!!! My name is Cal and today I present to you the second chapter of my book. Up above is the song I am obsessed with at the moment listen and enjoy.  Song: Sweet Talk - Dear And The Headlights. Read and please give me feedback.

-Me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"God Fabian how big is your ego, for you to think that the hottest boy in the state would love... you!" Scarlet said bursting into laughter.

Fabian just sat there and glared at her. If looks could kill Scarlet would be ashes, six feet under. Even I was slightly scared of that look and I certainly don't scare easily.

I owe Scarlet big time and I know when the time comes to repay her I am going to wish she had never showed up and that Fabian had found out my secret.

"Scarlet, I am flattered you think so highly of me wanna hook up?" I said adding my lady killer wink on the end.

"I would be honored to do so Tobius, just give me a date and a time and I'll be there!" she said in a dramatic voice sitting on my lap, putting her arms around my neck and looking me right in the eyes.

FABIAN'S P.O.V

I can't believe my bitch of a sister has the audacity to touch Tobius, like excuse me bitch get the fuck off of him. He is MINE and only MINE! I gagged loudly at the sight before me hoping it would split them up. Unfortunately I had no such luck and they continued staring lovingly into each others eyes.

So I took matters into my own hands, slowly standing up, I picked up my milkshake walking normally as if I was heading to the bin, but as soon as I got close enough I "tripped" spilling my chocolate milkshake all over Scarlet's head.

How I wish I could have done that to Tobius, just so I could lick it off his perfect body, then continue to lick him even after it was all gone because he tastes better than the milkshake and then proceed to...

"ian, Fabian, your drooling brother, it's not a good look on you, this is not the Caveman Era. I will..."

"Shut up Scarlet, this isn't the Bitch Era no one asked for your opinion!" I exclaim, with an undignified huff at the end.

Scarlet just stood there and glared at me like she was the plague and I was her next victim, whilst Tobius burst out into laughter, falling onto the floor and holding his stomach like he would die if he didn't.

I stood there silently observing Tobius, he looked absolutely beautiful like this, so carefree and happy. Scarlet must have noticed something because when I snuck a peak at her through the corner of my eye, she had a look that just screamed 'you idiot' displayed across her face, now this wasn't a rare sight, but today it also seemed to be paired with a look of love and I had only ever seen that look on Scarlet's face once, coincidentally it was also the same night I finally realized I was in love with my best friend.

Tobius' laughter slowly died out as he just laid there for a moment trying to catch his breath. With a few more sharp intakes of breath, he held out his hand and expectantly asked "Isn't one of you going to help me up, or are you going to leave me to live on this dirty, rotten floor for the rest of my life only to eat scraps and eventually die of old age and/or disease?"

Scarlet took a step towards Tobius leaning to grab his hand, but I was having none of that and pushed her roughly out of the way. I then proceeded to take his large hand in mine, looking into his eyes I over dramatically stated " I will save you my damsel in distress, take my hand in yours and run away with me forever."

"Anything for you my prince!" giggled Tobius in a high pitched female voice. With that I pulled him up and we ran out of the store together, giggling the whole time.