Tobius Windstorm

There's only one person I have currently told my secret to, I know that the truth will be revealed soon I just want to savor the last moments with him before he rejects me. I know he'll reject me, we are best friends nothing more. He might not even want that after he finds out. I also know that he is only attracted to girls he'd never like me the way I like him.

I am so in love with him, I love everything about him from his dark tamed hair and his piercing green eyes to his leather jacket and deep voice. A shiver crept through my body at the thought of him and my heart thumped in my chest.

I leaned my head against the cold window and listened as the rain poured onto the hard cement. As I sat there in my heated room my mind drifted off to the thought of him again. I imagined his big arms wrapped around me and his intoxicating scent. My mind lingered for a while before thinking about his perfect face and toned abs, his olive skin an-

"Tobius" I heard the voice I love so much call me, snapping me out of my daze.

"Yes Fabian" I replied with a smile on my face.

"There's gonna be a leader meeting in an hour make sure your there and on time, we don't want another incident like last time do we?"

"Uggghhhh when are you gonna stop mentioning that its been a week and it wasn't even that bad and don't worry I'll be there on time." I said in an annoyed voice.

"Because watching you get annoyed is entertaining and also it was pretty bad, you walked into a pack meeting with a piece chocolate cake and when I asked why you were late you went red and said sorry i'm late my turtle stole my dream, you know the funny thing about that is that you don't even have a turtle."

"Shut up!"I said glaring at him

"Alright, alright, I have to go but I'll see you later ok, maybe we could hang out after the pack meeting if your not busy" he replied with a smile.

"Sounds good, bye" I grumbled out and with that he left my room leaving me with a feeling of emptiness.

I got up from my position at the window and headed over to my closet grabbing my black v-neck, black skinny jeans and a pair of boxers. I then headed over to my bathroom and stripped. I turned on the water and stepped into my shower loving the feeling of the hot water hitting my skin.

Showers always made me feel calm, especially before a leader meeting. Most of the people higher up in our pack hated me, actually most people in our pack hate me, they don't think I deserve the Beta and Advisor position that was gifted to me. It's no secret that both positions were generally handed down by a family member and for me to have not one but both it made people hate me, especially James and Kaden. James was supposed to be the pack Advisor after his mother and Kaden was supposed to have had the Beta position passed down to him from his father, but they obviously weren't suited for the position or at least the Moon Goddess didn't think so because when their parents tried to pass the positions down to them on their 18th birthdays it didn't work. The fact that I was adopted into the pack also didn't help.

Although those two dick heads not getting their 'rightful position' didn't surprise me what did was the dream I had the night before my 18th. Even though I don't remember much f it i do remember someone telling me that I was chosen to be the Great Alpha's Beta and Advisor and that I had to do everything I could to protect this pack from the evil that would befall it, whatever that means.

i turned the taps in the shower off and put on my clothes and black converse. I headed out of my room and down the hall, i stared at the imposing doors adorned with lions on the knockers and knocked lightly.

"Who is it?" i heard from the other side of the door.

"Tobius" I replied in a soft voice.

"Come in" I heard her say happily.