"Duly noted" said he as the chef brought out dinner and placed a bottle of wine on the table; we thanked him and turned to dinner. It was a strange soup that looked inedible, but, the Captain began eating it quickly; he paused at my disgusted expression. "What's wrong? Is it cold?" He asked; I smiled and shook my head.

"No, no, just...what is it?" I asked, dipping my spoon in and revealing a fish head.

"Well, sweet cheeks, that's the bad thing about not getting food supplies in a while; we have to make due. It's a soup...surprise as the chef calls it; at first I wouldn't hear of you eating it, but, it was either this or coffee beans." He explained; he glanced up to see me staring at the fish head. "What?" He asked.

"I think it moved" said I; he chuckled and switched out our bowls. "Oh, you need not do that!" I cried, he smiled.

"It's fine, I was planning on eating something else tonight anyways" he said, glancing up to me, his eyes filled to the brim with fervor. My cheeks blushed crimson under his gaze and I found myself biting my lip with a slight smile; I was smiling!

"Oh? And what is that?" I asked, challenging him, I wanted to see if he would say what he implied. He grinned and wiped his fingers on a napkin.

"You" he replied softly; I paused and pretended to be dumbfounded.

"You're retorting to cannibalism? I didn't think the food on the ship was that bad!" Said I, he laughed heartily and sighed.

"No, no, my dear. Not like that; you understand my meaning, don't think that I'm not watching you." Said he with a smile, sipping on his wine. I smiled and ate a few spoonful's of the soup; it was watery and devoid of taste, but, it would keep me from starving. We spoke a while longer, but the conversations he continuously aimed at me, he kept the limelight off of himself.

"I have a question" I said after he made some other perverted remark. "You say all of these things about...ya know...intercourse but have you actually ever taken anyone?" I asked and he smiled.

"No...I haven't" he replied and we both fell silent. "Truthfully" he began again, pausing and biting his own lips. "I was uh...I was hoping you would be my first" he said, slamming his wine glass between his lips and keeping his gaze upon his hands. I smiled and my cheeks burnt a deeper vermillion than they were before; I pushed my hair behind my ear and my smile grew.

"I would...I would be...hon....honored" I said softly, his eyes shot open and he placed the wine glass down slowly; staring at me in disbelief. I turned and took a sip of wine. "Wow, this is good wine" I said, now, a smile returned to his lips and it grew quite big; until it touched both of his ears, I would say! He smiled like this for a little while longer until he glanced up to me and pushed out his chair; gaining my attention again. He pushed in his chair and brought together his tuxedo coat, clearing his throat and extending his hand to me.

"Would you care for a dance?" He asked, I smiled and took up his hand, he led me to the middle of the deck and nodded to a man I hadn't seen on the deck before! The man carried a violin! The man nodded back to the Captain and began playing a low, slow song; the Captain took up my hands and wrapped them around his neck whilst his own hands rested on my waist, we swayed gently from side to side.

"So...uh...w-what would you like me to call you? I feel 'The Captain' is getting a bit old" said I with a smile; he paused in thought and shrugged.

"Whatever you would like to call me; Captain, your highness.....big daddy" he said with a wink; I rolled my eyes.

"What's your real name?"

"That, sweet cheeks, you will never know" said he, unexpectedly twirling me and dipping me down; my hair touched the deck! I smiled and giggled, I was so giddy! We danced a while more and spoke mainly about me and my life, he clutched tightly to his information and wouldn't let go unless I coaxed him to for around half an hour. As we sat back at our table a crew member came up to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Cap'n, it's one." The crew member said; the Captain nodded and waved him away, turning his attention back to me. I yawned, my eyes had begun to dully sting, and my eyelids dropped; I was getting sleepy. The Captain smiled and walked around the table, to me, and lifted me out of the chair, carrying me to his bedroom and laying me down in his bed.

"Oh, no, you sleep in your own bed, I can sleep in mine tonight" said I; he smiled.

"No, no, I like the couch, besides, you sleep talk" he answered, flopping down upon the couch with a devious grin; the air was ripped from my lungs.

"I sleep talk? About what?" I asked quickly, holding the cotton covers tight in my grasp.

"Oh, nothing really, just...what your heart wants, I guess" said he, laying down upon the couch, a smile still sketched upon his lips. I didn't lay down for a long time, and when I did, I didn't go right to sleep, I kept wondering about what I talked about in my sleep!