Chapter 1

Barry was in the shower of the Queen manor. He enjoyed the warmth of the water that hit his back. He wanted to extend his wings but it was best if he didn't. The last time he did was in 1700s. He broke a glass window on accident but the angels thought it was another excuse like in the past times.

Maybe a little stretch wouldn't hurt. He extended his wings just a bit until...

"Barry! Time for breakfast" called a young girls voice to him. Out of fright he extended his wings at full span and broke the mirror and glass doors of the shower.

"Um... Th-Thea?" called Barry.

But no response came.

"Thea...?" He looked and saw the shocked expression on her face.

"What... when... I..." she looked at Barry's face and then to the shattered pieces on the bathroom floor. She looked at the angel right in the face then at his wings.

Barry didn't know what to tell her. He just looked her while he was nude and the water ran on his back. As soon as he opened his mouth Oliver came in.

"The hell was- woah" He said then looked away.

Thea handed Barry a towel to cover himself. He put his wings back in place and then threw the towel over his shoulders and covered a good amount of his bottom half.

Thea turned to her brother. "Ollie... did you know about this?"

"This what?" He asked Thea confused.

"These... the wings... with feathers and-and... the gold thing on his back"

Oliver became even more confused. "Feathers? What feathers?"

As soon as Ollie said feathers Barry decided to show him (and poor frightened Thea) his wings. He put his towel around his waist as he has observed on TV shows he has seen and spread them out again.

Oliver couldn't believe what he was seeing. Thea rushed to Oliver's side to see the full expansion. His wings spread slowly as water began to drip from them like golden honey.

Thea pointed to the wings. "That... that's what I meant"

Oliver went closer to the angel. He touched the feathers delicately with his hand. Barry blushed instantly when he did that.

"I... I can't believe it. An actual angel." Thea said before she fainted.

"Your sister fell asleep on the floor. Is that normal for humans?" Oliver turned and saw what Barry was talking about. He went to his sister and picked her up.

"She fainted... that's all" he turned and headed out the door to take Thea to her room.

Barry hid his wings and looked at the mess he created. "I've only been here for a few hours and already messed up." He pouted and soon began picking up the pieces on the floor little by little.

Next time I shouldn't do it. He sighed and continued cleaning.