The hand

Sorry for not updating I forgot I had this story. But this is an update, sorry for all the spelling mistakes too.

Mike's POV (cause why not)

Will's hand looked just like the one if a Demegorgan. To say I was surprised would be an understatement. I mean, his hand, is not his hand. It's something else. It's not normal. Hopper picks up his hand and Will immediately wakes up, with a harp too. It scared all of us, we just didn't expect it.

"Will!" Hopper yells at Will to get his attention he seems scared himself, making me worried. "Will! Are you ok?" Hopper yelled at first but then gave off a voice of concern.

"Whaaat?" Will answered with his own question. He seemed dazed and drew out his answer.

Troys POV (didn't expect that did ya)

We were ushered out of the cafeteria and into the auditorium. Probably to talk about what just happened. I know some thing no one else does though. When Will catches in the bathroom he must have been coughing up these slugs.

Mr. Clark went up on stage and gripped the microphone.

"Now students, please don't panic at whatever just happened. You were brought to the auditorium to discuss what happened because us teachers weren't there. Now if someone here can explain, please raise your hand."

Since I had more information I decided to raise my hand.
"Troy"

"Um, it wasn't normal, he got his food like normal started walking to his friends. But the lights would flicker everywhere he stepped. The whole school was looking so he became confused. He stopped Mike yelled for home to run. Mike some how knew what was happening. The lights from across the cafeteria raced across the room and when they came in contact to Will, he was pushed down. When he got up, he started coughing up slugs."

Mr. Clark and the rest of the staff were sitting on fold up chairs on the stage. They became confused but also disgusted.

I continued. " there were hundreds of them. Then he started coughing up some  black liquid, and passed out."

Mr. Clark went up to the microphone again and started speaking. " Is this true?"

"Well actually, there's more that no one else knows about." Everyone stared at me as I continued. " in the bathroom, he was coughing a lot and I think he coughed up a slug."

"We need to call the police this instant. I don't think Hopper is enough."

Please tell me what you think. Don't read this it might be a spoiler. This is supposed to be suspenseful because the lab can hear calls.