Chapter Five: Good Luck, Bad Luck

[ Kibo's POV ]

   I smiled, watching the human sleep. Humans are so----Weird. But, i kind of like weird. Normal is boring, after all.

    Lukas slept peacefully, his chest slowly rising and falling in sync with some droplets of water that fell from the ceiling. How could that man be so peaceful looking when his enemy is just a few short feet away from him? Does he really think that I'm harmless....?

    I hope so....

    Suddenly, his bright, blue eyes fluttered open, looking at their surroundings, confused, "Mornin'....," He muttered, sitting up and rubbing his eyes, "You didn't kill me...."

    "Why would I?" I asked, frowning. I'm not a killer....

    "Because, you're a monster"

    "I am not!!" I scowled, my teeth sharpening from anger, "Do you want to die?!"

    "Actually, yes. Yes I do"

    "W....Why?"

    "Because, I failed....," Lukas frowned, turning his head in the opposite direction, "I....It was my job to help my people fight....My job to help them win," His frown worsened, "I failed them....Being the only weakling to walk away alive...."

    "Blame me...." I sighed, stepping closer. Why did I feel so bad about this? I saved his life after all!! But....This pit in my stomach just keeps growing worse and worse, "I'm sorry....But, you're hurt, we need to get you healed....Please" I begged, grabbing his wrist, "let me help you....And....In return for coming with me....I'll help you beat my people...."

    "What?!" He gasped, shoving me away, "You'd betray your own people?!"

    "Well......You're awfully cute~....I feel like i should protect a pretty face like that...."

    He froze, his face turning fifty shades of red. Stuttering, he spoke up in a soft, nervous voice, "f-fine...b-b-but don't blame me if t-try to kill y-y-you!"

    I laughed, hugging his shoulders, "cute~"

    "S-Shut up!"

[ Lukas' POV ]

    My eyes widened at the sight before me. It was so beautiful....

    A garden, as far as the eyes could see. Full of various trees, bushes, and flowers of every color of the rainbow. And at the end....A grand castle. Gigantic , made completely out of pure white bricks with warriors lining its perimeter.

    Kibo waved his hand in front of my face, making me snap out of my trance. "Do you remember our plan?" He asked, looking me over with a hint of concern. Or, was that just his normal face....?

    "Yes...." I nodded, explaining our plan, "My name is Lukas Doragon. I was abandoned by my men on the front lines. I am to act more hurt than I actually am and when they ask me to turn, I say the humans sapped my power away with their machine...And when they ask for proof, i show them the birth mark that you drew on me...Ok?"

    "Good, good. You catch on fast~" He smirked, "Now, lean on me~"

    I nodded, doing so as i limped over to one of the castle guards. A huge pit formed in my stomach. What if this didn't work out and they killed on spot!?

    "This man was injured fighting for us....," Kibo frowned, "The humans they....They do have that machine....They took his powers from him...."

    "Prove it!" The guard snarled, using his rough hands to turn my face this way and that way, "How do i know you ain't harborin' a human!?"

    "Why, dear sir, he has our mark"

    "The mark, huh?" The guard lifted my shirt up without hesitation, "Where?!"

    "Right here....Sir~" I spoke, pointing to the mark that Kibo drew on me.

    "....Alright....Take him to the medical bay. And....After he's healed....I'm sure the king would love to hear all about this machine from him~"

    Crap....

______________________________
Author's Note

Soooo.....I wrote this a few days ago....and I thought that I posted it....apparently, I didn't >~< I'm sorry guys ;-;

Don't forget to:

•Vote

•Comment

•fallow

•And check out my other stories

I love you guys~~!!!!

-A