Chapter 9

"Lilly, are you going to sing for me. Or are we just going to stand here all awkwardly?" He breathes.

I blush and just nod my head. I am not looking forward for this. I just met this boy today, but yet I feel like I've known him my whole life... Weird huh?

"Well, sense I don't know how to play guitar, I guess I'll just sing." I half giggle while saying. "It's just going to be a verse maybe a chorus too, will that be alright?"

He just nods his head. I go to sit back down on the bed and start to tap my right knee.

I decide to just sing one of my songs...

So, Imma write you a song.

Baby, please don't judge

I don't like the feeling of losing you,

So please don't make fun of me.

It's going to be called Secrets,

Because of all the secrets you've kept from me,

& will keep.

Till the very end.

So, don't under-estimate this love.

For we will all keep secrets,

That may be for the best.

But, just don't let it be the last.

You've told me lies,

You've said the truth.

But baby,

The only thing that keeps comin' back,

Are the secrets that hide away.

Yeah, the secrets,

Is what is really was.

Don't tell me you're sorry.

Don't keep filling me with these things that bend.

Don't tell me you love me,

When you're just trying to mend.

That's just another secret you've now told.

Secrets,

That hide away.

For so long,

We no longer know.

The secrets that you hide away,

You shouldn't have.

Because now they're out.

& will always be set free.

Now, your love is destroyed because you kept your mouth shut for so long.

So, Imma write a song.

Baby, please don't judge.

I don't like the feeling of losing you.

So please don't make fun.

It's going to be called secrets.

Because of all the secrets you've kept,

And will keep.

Till the very end. (very end)

Sam's been staring at me know, for so long. I don't know what to do, so I apologize. "Sorry.. I got carried away..." I blush hard and am so tempted to grab my bag and leave straight to my house. I do just that after he didn't answer. I grabbed my bag by the end of the bed, and ran out of the house.

What the heck was I thinking? I've never sang in front of anyone. Then I sing in front of Sam and get totally humiliated.

I go running and crying inside my house... Why? Why me? I always try, try and make a friend, but then, me being me, I ruin it because that's what I always do. I always ruin everything good. Everything good that happens to me is always ruined because of all the crap that I do. Gosh.

When I'm on my bed, and I have slammed the door closed, I ask myself: Why am I even crying?

Why am I? He's just a new student, someone whom has talked to me all day, and tried so hard to be my friend. I've ruined it. The only true friend I actually have is Allison. I mean, yeah I can go up to other people and have a conversation with them. But none of them I could ever actually go out and have fun with. None of them know me, how crazy I am and how retarded and strange I am. They only know that I am nice and polite.

Now Sam? He got to know more about me in just a little day. He got so much information out of me, what my favorite color is, what I like to do, what I don't like to do, what I sound like singing. There's more, so much more he got to know about me. Allison doesn't even know I sing, or even if I can sing. Heck, when I sang to Sam, he looked like he was about to cry. Maybe from my screeching voice. Gosh, why do I do this to myself? I keep crying and just let all the tears flow to my pillow.

______

New update.!!! please don't get mad. I'll try and update tomorrow. But don't forget to:

Vote

Comment

&

Follow.

Love you Woolfies.!!(: