Part 13

"Were going to send to back to California." she said with a loving smile.

My jaw dropped. My insides were about to come out both ends. I didn't understand what was going on. Why was this happening?

"Wait wait wait. What!?" I said.

"Grandma agreed to care for you until you moved out. And we can buy you a plane ticked when you're ready to go."

Her words jumbled in my mind. I felt a bit woozy.

"I don't understand." I said. "What's going on."

My mother looked at me as if I was a puppy begging for food.

"You obviously don't want to be here." She said. She started walking towards me and grabbed my shoulders. "We just want you do be happy honey. I know you miss California" she leaned down to kiss my forehead.

I pulled away before she could. "No." I said. "I'm not going anywhere."

She paused for a moment. "Uhm. What?"

"I'm staying here." I said.

"Amanda. What's going on?" she asked. "Your father and I don't want you unhappy living here."

I began to get annoyed. "It's funny how you guys never keep up with me. You never bother to ask me how I feel. You just assume and then it makes me look like a bad guys cuz I get upset."

I turned away from her and went into my bathroom. I leaned against my sink and closed my eyes. Why? I thought. Why can't they just ask me things instead of doing what they think is best?

I rinsed my face off with water. This is gonna be a long life.

When I left the bathroom. I saw my parents standing in front of my door. They we're holding suitcases. I was a bit confused. I just stood in front of the bathroom. They looked at me very serious.

My father was standing in front of my mother. "Amanda." he said. "You don't have a choice".

I looked at then clueless.

"You're going back to California."

My head felt like it had been chopped of. My whole body went cold. I felt like my color was drained.

Kaliyah's P.O.V

I woke up and Amanda wasn't in the bed. I sat up. Where'd she go? I thought.

A few seconds later she stormed in with suit cases.

"Umm what's this for?" I asked.

"My parents are making me move back to California." She said.

I saw the anger and sadness in her eyes. Maybe it was just her eyes tearing up.

"Wait so your just gonna leave?" I asked. "No. You can't do this Amanda. You just met someone. Someone right for you." she began throwing her clothes into her suitcases.

"Amanda please." I grabbed her hand. she stopped packing and looked at me.

"I have never seen you the way that you were yesterday. You were so happy. As your friend, as your sister. I'm not gonna let you leave London."

She smiled and looked at me. "Who said I'm leaving London."

I was a bit confused.

Amanda's P.O.V

I grabbed my phone.

I called Louis.

"Hello?" he said.

"Louie. I need to ask you something"

Please comment and vote. What do you think will happen next?

Sorry this part was really short.