Part 12

Harry's P.O.V

When I woke up the next day my face was soar. I got up and went too my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My left cheekbone was bruised. I touched it very gently with my fingertips.

What would I tell people? I thought. I can't tell Kaliyah that Louie did this. She'll tell Amanda to stay away from him and then I'll be fucked again. I went down stairs to get ice.

When I walked into the kitchen Louie was already there. I kinda stopped to look at him for a minute thinking maybe he was still mad at me. I continued on to the freezer. I saw an ice pack in the back and grabbed it.

"An ice pack won't do anything now. It's already bruised." he said calmly.

I turned around and he was staring at me with his coffee in his hands.

I tuned back around and put the ice pack back in the freezer.

"I really am sorry lad." he said.

I closed the freezer and stayed facing the refrigerator. I didn't want to turn around. I had guilt eating me. I looked down and took a deep breath.

"You had every right." I said finally

I could feel him staring at me. I still didn't turn around.

"I could have dealt with it a different way though. I shouldn't have just smoked you in the face." He said.

I tuned around and looked at him. I leaned back against the fridge. "I would have done the same thing."

I walked out of the kitchen and went to my room.

Louis's P.O.V

When I woke up my fist was hurting. I looked at it and my knuckles were a little red. Did I hit him that hard? I thought. I sat up and rubbed my face. I took a deep breath and Pulled my blankets off of me. I stood up and went into my bathroom.

I looked at myself. How could I do this to Harry? I thought. I felt like a monster.

I turned on the water in the sink. I let it flow in my hands and then I rubbed my hands against my face. I grabbed the hand towel beside me and dried my face.

I went down stairs and grabbed a mug from the cabinet. I went to the sink and put water in my cup. I walked over to the coffee machine and poured it into the hole at the top. I grabbed a little canister from beside the coffee machine. It was filled with the coffee grounds. I opened the machine and stuck in the canister. I closed it and pressed start.

Our center counter had seats on the the side. I sat down and put my head down.

I was really happy with Amanda. I don't think anything could make me change my mind about her.

When my coffee finished I grabbed the creamer out of the fridge. I poured some in my coffee and there. My coffee was ready.

I sat down where I was before and drank my morning away.

Then Harry came down. His cheekbone was bruised. Oh my gosh how could I have done this.

When he saw me he kind of hesitated to move forward. He went to the freezer and grabbed an ice pack.

Before he was able to pull it out I said. "An ice pack won't do anything now. It's already bruised."

He turned his neck to see me. When he tuned back around he set down the ice pack.

"I really am sorry lad." I said as he was closing the freezer door. When the door shut he didn't turn around.

He finally said. "You had every right."

His back still faced me he didn't turn around.

"I could have dealt with it a different way though. I shouldn't have just smoked you in the face." I said.

He turned around and looked at me.

He leaned against the fridge for a moment. "I would have done the same thing." he said and left the kitchen. I think he returned to his room.

What have I done?

Amanda's P.O.V

I woke and the sun was beaming through my window. I sat up and squinted. It was really bright.

I cautiously looked beside me to see if she was really there. When I saw her knocked out like a zombie on NyQuil. I kinda laughed.

I got out of bed and walked to my bathroom. Along the way I was stopped by my mother.

"Hey hun. I have some good news." she said.

Great I couldn't wait to hear about this.

"What is it mother?" I said uninterested.

"You're father and I have been talked and we decided. Well. You're right. You did have no say at all about coming up here. So we've decided."

I looked at her a little worried. Oh no. What's happening.