Zu  could only look at the events happening in horror, this Noah was trying  to wake up Alma wasn't he? Oh god...what would happen if he did?  Couldn't these people leave these three alone?! They've done enough harm  to these three poor people.

'Is he trying to wake up Alma?' Zu thought.

"Please! Don't do it! Don't...Please don't touch Alma!" Zu shouted.
"Old man Zu..." Bak muttered.
"Please...! I beg you! Please leave him alone!" Zu begged.
"Don't be silly, old master. We're the Noah. We have no mercy to show you guys." Wiesly explained.

---

Back with where Allen was watching he was flat up on a wall as he watched the young Kanda and Alma fight it out.

"Hey! Stop it! Both of you!" Edgar shouted.

When  he noticed Alma was thrown his way he got out of the way, Alma ended up  crashing into the wall leaving cracks behind him then he landed on the  floor.

"Oh boy..." Allen sighed, not surprised really.
"Calm down, both of you." Edgar told them.
"Break it up, break it up!" Another shouted.

Kanda  thought just stood up in a scary rage, most of the workers there was  scared of the young boy. Kanda was beyond pissed off and didn't look  like he was blowing off some steam just as of yet.

"A demon! There's a demon in here!" A worker shouted.
"Yuu, calm down." Edgar tried.
"Yuu! You didn't hold back when you threw me, didn't you?!" Alma shouted.

Kanda  ended up giving him a weird face that annoyed Alma, which lead him to  attack Kanda and once again the two got into a fight while the adults  tried to break it up although in the mean time got some wounds while  doing so.

The ones who were currently head of the Chang family  were watching over the two as finally after a while the fight was over  with and both Kanda and Alma were healed up no thanks to the fast  healing ablitiy they had.

"You've been acting strange  recently, Alma. You haven't been able to control your emotions at all.  You two are apostles who'll save mankind." Zu said.
"I'm sorry, Doctor. I just wanted to be with Yuu." Alma said.
"You creep me out! Are you a stalker or what?! Just die, you dickhead!" Kanda shouted.

And  with that another fight broke out between the two, the others wondered  where the hell Kanda learned such words like that but one noticed some  darkness in Kanda's eyes. She was secretly worried about that and  wondered how things would end for Kanda if the darkness in his eyes  continued on.

'Dark, deep underground, far away from the  sky...The place where I awakened was called Asian Research Lab 6. It was  a place dedicated to God, where the reasons for my birth and my being  alive were already decided.' Kanda thought (older Kanda)

Right  before Kanda and Edgar was other holes, or birthing pits if you'd like  to call them. Other future kids who would one day wake up where still  inside the waters asleep ready for one day to awaken to their chosen  fates.

"All these holes are...?" Kanda asked.
"That's right. Apostles just like you are asleep in there." Edgar explained.
"Are you humans also born from holes?" Kanda asked.
"No. Humans are born from the bellies of their mothers." Edgar told.
"Mothers? Where do you find something like that?" Kanda asked.
"Well...Humans are born when a man and a women love each other." Edgar replied.

(A/N: Lol this is like trying to explain to your child where babies come from xD nice try Edgar)

"A man and women?" Kanda asked.
"Doctor Edgar!" Renny's voice came through a golum
"Yes?" Edgar replied.
"Alma left his room!" Renny replied through the golum.
"What? When?" Edgar asked.
"Just earlier when I took my eyes off of him." Renny replied.
"Love...each other...?" Kanda asked himself.
"That sounds like you and me, doesn't it?" A women's voice asked.