chapter 6

Nightmare

" I just wanted to tell you something!" I said

"If this is only for bullshits Bea! Please stop! I dont have time for those!" The girl said

"Uhmm! I-i agree to you now.... I agree to your happiness! If it's for you I'll let you... Pero pleaseee remember!

I just wanted you to be happy even that happiness don't includes me!" I said

"You're free now! Free from my mistakes to you! Im letting you go now! I hope you and him will be happy at the rest of your lives! Thanks for the happy moments! And efforts! I do really appreciated it... Like almost everything!" Pahabol ko

Then the girl leaves.. like nothing happened! I was left on my own, I was left broken, and left hanging, left all alone!

I expected her to turn around but I was wrong.. she just proceeded on walking until she reached her car then ignitioned the engine and finally leaved...

I was crying..

and......

Jho is waking me up

"Bea wake up! Your having a nightmare!" Jho said and keeps on walking me up

And I slowly opened my eyes.. and saw jho very frightened

"Oh jho! What happened!" I asked

" You've been having a bad dream Bea!" Jho said in a concerned tone

"Ohh! What time is it na ba?" I said in a tone like I don't know I was having a nightmare

"It's exactly 3:00am Bea! You're creeping me out!" Jho said in a scared tone

"Don't be scared im here! Go and continue your sleep! Im sorry to disturb you ha! Lay down na beh! Ayokong pagod ka mamaya!" I said in a serious tone

"Are u sure Bea? Are u gonna be alright?" Jho asked

And I just nodded..... And she layed her head to her pillow and continue her sleep...

I just looked at her, on how she sleeps... But I never expected that I would feel something rare!

My heart is beating fast again... But I just ignored it..

But seeing her asleep is one of the best thing I've ever seen! She looks exactly like an angel that came down from heaven to protect me HAHAHA! Pero REALTALK she looks beautiful when she's sleeping like this...

I admit I see her beautiful like everyday! I can't deny a truth! Well I feel im lucky kase im hanging out with a jho maraguinot! Maganda na mabait pa! And ka roommate ko pa!

I didnt continue my sleep! But instead ay nag movie marathon ako! HAHAHA! Im currently watching the longest ride! By Nicholas Sparks! One of the greatest author I know! As in lahat Ng stories nya lahat walang happy ending!

Well I used to believe that not all lovestories had an happy ending! Because sometimes perfect love stories get ruined by sad endings.. like Nicholas Sparks does..

After an hour....

The movie is now done! It's 5am na so I get my gym bag ready and fixed my sports wear for the training later... After that i cooked some breakfast for my teammates and also for me and when I got done I straightly go to the bathroom and get washed and proceeded to BEG! Para dun nalang ako mag jojogging...

In a never expected situation! There's Ann! Sitting at the bench of the BEG I don't know what she's doing there so I hid my self and observe what she's doing and she holds something......