Chapter 6: His friend

Chapter 6

            “No where just me being clumsy,” I respond immediately pulling my shirt down to cover everything.

            “No those aren’t from being clumsy Lucy, those were made by someone. Why do you have bruised hand prints on your body?” He asked looking truly concerned but it can’t be real because no one cares about me right? OMG why am I doubting myself when I know that no one cares about me? Not even Oliver cares enough to ask about little bruises he sees on my hips granted he’s drunk ever time he does but still.

            “It’s nothing Ben you weren’t supposed to see now back off and stay out of my business.” I snap at him but when I see his hurt flicker across his face I can’t help but feel bad so I turn around and tell him I’m ready to check out.

            When I get home I’m relieved to see that I got home before John. Now what to do what to do?

Oh I know! I skip up to my room and open my door then I lock it. I get into the shower and start to clean myself. Once I’m done I go out to my room and change into comfy clothes that I don’t mind getting dirty and start to dye my hair galaxy color. O_o Whoa when I got done the creation I made was mind blowing now I just have to post a pic on Twitter, Instagram, and every other social media site I’m on!

            Ugh that the moment I remember that I have to go to school from spring break in a couple days. It’s going to be so hard to avoiding him in school. What makes it worse is that John dropped out of college when it got too much to keep up with schooling and me. Yes if John stayed in school this would be his last year in college. Even though how young he is he’s still stronger than me and bigger (obviously I’m only 5’ 5”).

            I’m suddenly pulled out of my thoughts when the front door slams shut and I here 2 different voices downstairs. That only means one thing John and his friend Derek. The worst part whenever Derek’s over I have to lock myself in my room unless I want to get harassed.

            I run over to my door and lock it, not a second later the door nob it rattling and shouting is coming from the other side of my bedroom door.

            “LUCY OPEN THE DOOR THIS INSTANT!”

rattle…

            “LUCY I SAID OPEN THE DOOR”

rattle…

All of a sudden Derek takes a calmer approach but he’s still raising his voice a little.

“LUCE WERE GOING OT HAVE TO ASK YOU TO OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW WE JUST WANT TO TALK TO YOU.”

“No I don’t want to talk right now.” I speak softly back.

“LUCY OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW BEFORE WE BREAK IT DOWN.”

And because I know for sure they will because it’s happened before I softly unlock it and run to the other side of my room. When they figure out I unlocked it they barge in drunk off there asses. I just stare at them until they speak.

“Lucy I saw you with that boy today and that he saw your bruises.” John growled out. “Is there anyone else you’ve told?” He addes.

“N-no I-I didn’t tell a-any o-one or h-him about th-them.” I stuttered out nervously scared of what he was gonna do.

“That’s bullshit he asked and you most likely told because he looked sad for you.” It was Derek this time and by now he was back to yelling.

I’m in deep shit and I’m most likely gonna die tonight.

1 VOTE FOR A NEW CHAPTER!

VOTE COMMENT SHARE DO WHATEVER YOU DO READ AND HAVE A WONDEFUL LIFE:/