Chapter 4: What am I gonna do now? (really short update)

OK SO THIS IS A REALLY SHORT UPDATE BUT I'M UPDATING TOMARROW TOO SO DON'T GET MAD AND I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE TOMARROW I'M ALMOST HALF WAY DONE WITH THE NEXT CHAP SO IT WILL BE EASY SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG I HAD WRITERS BLOCK.

            He must have seen my expression because he just laughed and said “I’m joking jeez you look like you just saw a ghost.”

            “Yeah yeah real funny I have everything I need now can we pay and go?” I asked picking up the pair of pants I was looking for and going to the counter.

            The rest of the shopping trip consisted of the four of us having fun but when Ben got too close to me Oliver went and put a protective arm around my waist. Right now we’re in Wal-Mart shopping when suddenly a thought popped into my head.

            “Umm Echo can we hurry up I need to get home before John or he’ll kill me.” I said nervously. Johns my adoptive dad and really abusive but no one knows he is besides her.

            “Oh yeah sure.” She simply replied because she knows the consequences and we checked out then went to her car. On the ride home we listen to Black Veil Brides and damn do Jinxx, Jake, and Ashley know how to play the guitar.

            When I got home it was around 5 in the afternoon and I knew my dad was home he got home an hour ago I’m in deep shit now.

            The moment I walk in close the door and run up to my room I hear a “where have you been?” I look over and see him sitting on my bed drunk and at that moment I knew I was waist deep in shit but before I can drop my stuff off and run he’s right in front of me. Even though he’s drunk he has fast reflexes and he’s the kind of drunk who knows their surroundings and is always alert. “Such a pretty girl to bad you have to get punished for being late.”

LIKE I SAID REALLY REALLY REALLY SHORT. HOPE YOU LIKED WHAT LITTLE WAS THERE UNTIL TOMARROW

VOTE COMMENT SHARE DO WHATEVER YOU DO READ AND HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE:/