CHAPTER 6

The next morning Elize woke up and opened the curtains in the living room.
"Ahh Elize!" Tommy complained. "Do you want to kill me?" He asked.
"Beer killed you, not me! And if I wanted to kill you... I would have done it long ago!" She said full of sarcasm.
"Coffee please!!!" Tommy said and did a puppy face.
"I wouldn't make you coffee but since you are helpless and drunk..." Elize said and started making coffee.
'Who am I kidding?! It's an honour to make coffee to TOMMY KAREVIK!' She thought and looked at his cute face again.
After a minuite he brought Tommy his coffee.
"A? What is this? Poison?" Tommy asked with a grimach after taking a sip of his coffee.
"No! Black coffee without sugar or milk so you'll get better soon!" Elize grinned and an evil smile was on her face now.
"Thanks?" He replied confused.
"You're welcome!"

Three days passed by.
Nothing happend.
Tommy was just with his friends and Elize was working with Amaranthe.

It's now Sunday.

" 'Morning." Elize yelled happy.
"Why so happy today?" Tommy asked her with a smile.
"We have a break from writing lyrics because we have no inspiration and my sisters are coming tomorrow!" Elize said and started making breakfast.
"Oh what time are they coming?" Tommy asked while drinking coffee.
"11 p.m. Why are you asking?" Elize asked him curious.
"So I can leave... I bet you won't want me here."
"Are you kidding me? Both of my sisters are Kamelot and Seventh Wonder fans! They would love to see you there!" Elize said excited making Tommy blush.
"Really? Wow!"
"Yeah so please don't leave!"
"Okay."
"Hey did you eat breakfast?" Elize asked.
"No. I woke up 5 minuites before you!"
"Okay! I made pancakes, some muffins from yesterday and omeletes! Come!" Elize told him happy and sat at her chair.
"Wow! How did you know I like pancakes, muffins and omeletes with tomato, green peppers and cheese?" He asked surprised.
"Do you? I didn't know it!" Elize said surprised and proud.

Together they enjoyed breakfast.
They were still on their pijamas and decided to stay home.
Elize worn her earphones and opened her phone as well as Tommy.

"Hey you spammed me on Facebook! Thanks!?" Elize said confused and excited at the same time. Tommy didn't say anything, he just blushed.

Elize was listening to some music.
"Hey what are you listening to?" Tommy asked her and smiled cunning.
"Err... Y-you don't know the artist!😰"
Elize replied quickly.
''Really? 'Cause I think I know it Lizzy!" He said and came closer to her.
"Fuck! Can you hear throw my earphones?" Elize asked shocked.
"Yes I can hear something but not clearly! Now tell me!"
"No!" She said and got away from him.
"Okay, okay!" He said and they continued playing with their phones.
"Baby, oh baby let me stay your alley cat!" Elize whispered believing Tommy was listening to music with his earphones... but he wasn't!

"HA! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ALLEY CAT?" Tommy jumped off his seat and yelled making Elize scream.
"AAAA! ARE YOU MAD DUDE, YOU SCARED ME!" Tommy jumped on her and took her phone.
"You have Seventh Wonder in your phone!" Tommy yelled proud.
"Yes! I just wanted to listen to one song of your previous band!" Elize tried to take her phone.
"YOU HAVE THE ALL THE SEVENTH WONDER AND KAMELOT ALBUMS IN YOUR PHONE! AND YOU HAVE PICS OF ME TOO!" Tommy yelled shocked.
"First, GET OFF ME! Second, GIVE ME MY PHONE AND STOP LOOKING AT MY PHONE! Third, STOP SHOUTING! And last but not least, I AM A FAN OKAY?" Elize yelled, got up and headed for her room.
"Oh come on Liz don't be angry!" Tommy said and followed her.
"AAA! STOP FOLLOWING ME!" Elize said and sat on her bed. Tommy sat near her. "What? Do you want to make fun of me?" Elize asked still angry.
"No! You have an awsome taste in music ... and men bu-"
"TOMMY! I JUST LIKE YOUR MUSIC!" Elize screamed even more angry.
"BUT I find it really cute and cool!" Tommy said and Elize looked at him.
"Why?" She asked.
"Look, It's cool seeing that my music is liked by you too and you listen to it..." He said and looked away.
"And what's cute?" She asked and looked at him.
"Err... nothing..." He said and stood up and sat again on the couch.
Elize laid on her bed thinking.
'What's cute?' Was the only think that was in her mind... well that and Tommy.

While they were eating Tommy wasn't speaking...

At 18:00 o'clock:

"Hey Liz dress up!" Tommy said and sat in front of Elize, who was like hypnotized by the TV.
"Why?" Elize asked bored.
"We will go somewhere!" He said and smiled.
"Ok, but hey! Can you please stop calling me Liz and Lizzy?"
"Yeah, ok" He replied confused.

After 10 minuites she was ready.
They got in Tommy's car.

"Where are we going?" Elize asked curious.
"You'll see..."

| £ | £ | £ | £ | £ | £ | £ |

WHERE ARE THEY GOING?😮😮😮

WHAT'S CUTE?😚😚😚

WHY ELIZE DOESN'T LIKE BE CALLED LIZ/LIZZY? 😢😢😢

WAS IT REALLY A COINCIDENCE THAT ELIZE KNEW WHAT FOOD TOMMY LIKES?😋😋😋

EVERYTHING WILL BE ANSWERED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER...S!😁😁😁

IN THE NEXT CHAPTER WE WILL HAVE TOMMY'S POV!!!😎😎😎

GET READY!!!😄😄😄

xxxBye😙