Chapter 15

ASHLEY'S POV

"Is he in there?" Sam asked exhaustedly.

"Nope." I answered back in the same tone.

We had to have looked in at the very least 20 rooms with no luck. We couldn't find Danny anywhere!

"Maybe they let him go." I suggested after a few more rooms.

"But then why hasn't anyone seen him?" Sam retorted.

"He could have been threatened or something." I said.

"I doubt that." Sam rolled her eyes.

"Whatever...it was just a suggestion." I said walking past Sam to a another door a few yards away.

I couldn't figure out what her problem was with me. When she first saw me she seemed somewhat happy but then she turned cold. I couldn't remember ever having issue with her but then again I couldn't remember her at all. I was lost in my thoughts not really paying any attention to where I was going when a door swung out and hit me, knocking me to the ground.

"Ow!" I yelled as my butt smacked the ground.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" A male voice shouted.

I looked up to the face attached to the extended arm to help me up. "Danny!?" I hopped up and flung my arms around him.

"Oh hey..." Danny said, awkwardly hugging me back.

I released my death grip from his shoulders and took a step back.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. How about you?"

"I've had better days." He said with a little laugh. "What's going on here anyways?" He then asked seriously.

"A rescue mission for you." A voice came from behind me.

"Sam!?" Danny exclaimed before running over and hugging her. The two of them kinda had a thing for each other but neither wanted to admit it.

I felt kinda of awkward standing there watching them hug so after what seemed like forever I cleared my throat and said "Well if you two are done, we should probably be getting out here."

"Oh, yeah, right." Danny blushed. "Follow me."

**********

I'm sorry that this story is getting boring. I'm just not sure what to write anymore. If anyone has any ideas please please PLEASE message them to me! (I will make sure to credit ideas to the rightful person/people) I don't want to stop this story but I might have to if I don't get any more inspiration. I'm really sorry!

Also, thank you for 2k reads!! I never thought that this story would get that many!

Thank you so so so much!!! Love you all! <3

Comment, Vote, Share, Follow!

-Aly