Chapter 14

Sorry I took so long for updating! Anyway hope you like this chapter!!

I woke up and felt around for Zayn but I couldn’t feel him. I opened my eyes and instead of seeing Zayn beside me I see a note along with a rose.

The note read ‘Morning beautiful. When you wake up breakfast should be ready. –Zayn’

I picked up the rose and brought it to my nose and smelled it. I placed the rose back on his pillow and stretched before getting up. I sat up in Zayn’s bed and looked around for my clothes.

I then remembered that most of my clothes were downstairs or along the staircase. I blush as I remember what took place last night. I decided that Zayn may like it if I were to wear one of his shirts.

I got up and went over to his closet and found a shirt I wanted to wear, it was the red shirt he wore on our second date. I slipped it on over my head and it clung to my body but it was long on me.

I walked down the steps and found my panties on the steps and slipped them on. Once I was downstairs I walked to the kitchen to see Zayn flipping pancakes with his back to me.

He was wearing sweatpants and no shirt. God he looked amazing even from behind. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

“Morning, babe.” He murmured as he turned around.

“Morning.” I said as he pulled me into a hug.

“Did you sleep alright?” Zayn asked.

“I slept fine.” I replied.

“That’s good. Are you hungry?”

“Yes, I’m starving.” Zayn laughed and continued cooking.

I hopped up on the counter beside the stove and watched him cook.

“You look good in my shirt.” Zayn smiled.

“Thanks.” I whispered. I sat there for a few minutes in silence as Zayn continued cooking.

“You know you are very distracting when I know you’re half naked under my shirt.” Zayn smirked.

“Oh I am? Well am I more distracting now?”

I then slowly began to pull up his shirt. Zayn’s eyes shifted from the pancakes to me. I stop when his shirt reaches my breasts. I smirk at Zayn before he moves closer to me.

He pulls me towards him as he presses his lips to mine and kisses me roughly. We share this kiss for a few seconds before he lightly bites my bottom lip.

"Shit Lauren, you made me burn the pancakes.” Zayn laughed.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered.

“That’s okay, I can make more.” Zayn smiled.

Zayn picked up the frying pan and threw away the burnt pancakes and started over with a fresh batch.

“Do you want some help?” I asked.

“Nah, I got this.” Zayn murmured.

I nod and watch him start a new batch. Zayn pours the batter into the frying pan and watches the pancakes cook. Just then there’s a knock at his door.

Zayn looked at me and asked, “Will you go and answer that for me?”

“Sure.”

I hop down off the counter and head towards the front door. I opened it and I saw four guys standing there. Two of them I recognized as Harry and Liam but the other two I hadn’t seen before.