Chapter 10

**A/N: Umm, Hi! So sorry I forgot to update yesterday, Vega wouldn't let me go. BTW, if you haven't read it yet, you should! Andyway, better late than never. Enjoy!**

**Sang**

After we exit the club, we pile in our cars and drive off to the Sergeant Jasper as I text Axel. We always keep go bags in our cars so we never need to worry about being somewhere over night without clothes. We usually just switch everything out the next day after we get home so everything is clean. No walks of shame for us.

Karen decided to stay back at the club instead of coming to the Toma's with us. Probably because things between her and Marissa are still awkward. I hate that things are like this between them, but there's not really much I can do about it except sit them down and force them to talk. But this kinda talk isn't something you force, so I guess we all just have to sit on the side and wait. I hate waiting.

We pull up to the Sergeant Jasper about twenty minutes later, and head up to the seventh floor. Last year, they decided to rent the apartment that sat between the two they originally had and do some construction to make it one big apartment. Well, Kayli decided, but the idea had merit. They finished construction a few months ago, but since Kayli didn't like us coming around, we never got to see the place finished. Sure Axel and Marc kept me updated with pictures and stuff, but it's different from when you're actually there. Anyway, Axel told me to knock on the middle door since that's the one they're using as the main door.

After a series of random knocks, Marc opens the door and lets us inside. The construction they did really made a difference to the place. In the small entrance hallway, there's two walk in closets, one on each side. The one on the left is for coats, and the one on the right acts as a small laundry room with shelves for bedding and cleaning supplies. We place our jackets in the closet before walking out into the spacious living room. It's easily big enough to hold the eleven of us for game night, with a large L shaped sectional, ottoman in the center, and two reclining side chairs. The kitchen is still off to the left, but they've taken out a few walls to make it bigger. The countertops and center island are stainless steel with white cabinetry. There are two hallways branching off the living room, one on each side, which I assume lead to the bedrooms and bathrooms.

Brandon, Corey and Marc walk out of the left hallway and come to greet us, while Raven comes out of the right.

"Malen'kiy prizrak, how's my favorite student?" Raven asks, opening his arms for a hug.

Walking into them, I wrap my arms around his neck as he pulls me up into a hug. My feet lift off the floor and I bend them slightly as I hug Raven tightly.

"Stressed," I sigh. "We really need to hit the range soon." Once I'm set back on the floor, I step back before he can ruffle my hair like he always tries to. "How are you guys?"

"Getting better each day," Marc replies, coming up to hug me as well. After I've hugged all of the guys, and we're all seated on the couch, Marc asks me, "Why are you so stressed Minnie?"

"Take your pick," I sigh. "Karen lives with us, Ryan's become more clingy than usual, the boys are back."

"Why's Ryan more clingy?" Corey asks, noticing how I'm practically wrapped in Ryan's arms on the couch.

"Because I have every right to be," Ryan replies smugly, earning a tap on the back of his head from me.

"He tricked me into being his girlfriend," I smirk.

"No tricks required, babe," Ryan laughs. "I'm just that awesome."

"Oh man," Marc laughs. "He finally got you to say yes?"