Chapter 1 & 2

Everyone always have a obsession of wanted to be with one of the Magcon boys, so here's a story of my friends and I having that amazing experience.

Guys In Story:

Cameron Dallas

Matthew Espinosa

Hayes Grier

Nash Grier

Jacob Whitesides

Carter Reynolds

Girls In Story:

Alexis Lindig (me)

Cianna Rodgers

Carly Daniels

Lexie Ferranti

Hannuh Rivera

Setting: San Diego, Cali.

Chapter 1:

As I walk around the streets of San Diego I always wonder if I will ever meet that special someone and that one bestfriend. "I've always wanted to get a text from cameron in my math class, but I'm not his type". "Will he ever even notice me"?

A few days went by and I still have not gotten that text from cameron. "All I want is ONE simple text" I say to myself. "Or even a friend that I can hangout with and talk about boys together". The next day is another boring day at school. I walk down the hallway with my head down minding my own business, and at a blink of an I someone runs into me and knocks me over. "hey, watch it"! I scream, "OMG I'm so sorry", the person says to me. I can't really see who is is because when I fell my glasses got knocked off my face. He helps me get my papers and books and my glasses. I put them back on and a realize the cameron Dallas, the hottest guy in the senior class was standing next to me and talking to me, "oh, it's alright," I saw with a soft flirty voice. Everything felt like a dream, I couldn't believe he was talking to me. Then he says and his new raspy voice, "call me later ," and he gave me a pice of paper with his number on it. my life was made, I was happy the rest of the day.

Chapter 2

That night, I was so scared to call him, I had tons of thoughts going through my Mind. what if he didn't answer? What if he got annoyed talking to me? What if he doesn't wanna talk to me? I'm just freaking out. Then, as I sit there with my phone on his name ready to call, I accidentally drop my phone sending a text with a bunch of random letters. THAT freaked my out! "I think I'm just gunna go to bed" I said with a whinny voice, As about 5 mintues go by, I'm almost asleep, "BEEP BEEP BEEP" (my phone goes off) I wake up and answered the phone, "hello" I say with a tired voice, "hey it's Cameron's I got your text and thought I would call you" I mute my phone and jump up and down on my bed and scream at the top of my lungs "AHhHhHhHhHh!!!" I un mute and I said "sorry I didn't mean to send that." 4 hours go by and we are still talking. Finally he's says to me " hey Alexis, I'm gunna go to bed do me a favor and meet me downtown tomorrow and we can hangout"" around 2?" Night." He hangs up and I fall asleep with joy.