I took a bite of all. "Mhm this is good." I said while closing my eyes admiring the taste.

"You tease, those are frozen foods silly."

"Well make me actual dinner later then."

"Sure! I can make this filipino dish called...Umm...Wait...Ahah! I can make Adobo for you!"

"Wah! Really!? Where did you learn?"

"Well when I was in my early trainee days, my Mom had to get a Nanny because I couldn't take care of my sister anymore when she's out for work. It turns out that my Nanny was from the Philippines, she was so sweet and caring, and of course she made the best foods ever!" Nayeon said while closing her eyes while reminiscing. "So when I would come home from the company, I'm so sore, tired, and hungry because of all the training I've been doing! She always cooks this Adobo dish, it's a pork with sweetened soy sauce! It's so tasty, you should try it!"

"Wah! I'm actually salivating." I said and I licked my lips.

"Anyways K, I actually have plans for today!" Nayeon cheerfully said and she clapped her hands.

"What is it?" I swiftly said while continuing eating, but my eyes were full on attention to her.

"I was wondering if we can go stroll around, we can go to Hongdae & Gangnam, we can also eat some street food for a snack."

"Sure! I've actually always wanted to try that! I've never had the chance though because of my hectic schedule."

"My last stroll around Hongdae & Gangnam alone was when I was a trainee, then when we started Sixteen we actually went there but a lot of people's attention were on us, I just want to stroll around, you know, like normal people." Nayeon looked up at me and she smiled at me slyly.

"We can disguise, you know."

"They'll still know us, I don't want us to be mobbed, even if I am not that famous, but you are." Nayeon looked down at her plate.

"I won't even let them land a finger on you, and you're famous Nayeon! You were known when you were a trainee because of your visuals and you were an ulzzang too right? You were on our Boy In Luv MV that made the fans curious about you, so they actually searched you up, and when you were in Sixteen you never left the weekly charts because you're full of talents and you're undeniably gorgeous. When you debuted you were such an eye catching women, you were in a lot of variety shows, they even told you that you look like Bae Suzy and Sandara Park right?" I said trying to cheer her up, their was no doubt she was famous, with her visuals and bubbly personality, she could easily catch a man with those charms.

"You're just saying those because I'm down." She doubted me, amd I saw a tear slid down her cheek.

I reached my hand to her face and lift her chin up and move the few strands of her hair to the back of her ears.

"I'm serious, you're pretty, kind, and warm hearted, you even accepted me as a whole, my flaws, my mistakes, even if we've met in such a short period of time, you didn't fail on making me think that not all girls are full of themselves and all about make up." I wiped her tear with my thumb. "You're simple in your own way, you're sophisticated and elegant with or without cosmetics, you're great person to exchange memories and laughs with, you're beautiful in your own way, okay? The Nayeon I know is the brave and tough girl who punched the guy who harassed her group mates." I smiled at her.