22

~Rose's POV~

"Welcome Home" was the first noise that invaded my hearing as I walked through the front door of the Salvatore house "Thank's Care" I yelled back dropping all my bags and taking Caroline into a bone crushing hug "thank's for that babe" Kol said sarcastically causing me to turn around and look at him with nothing but confusion "what? I asked "you dropped your bag on my toe" he laughed lightly placing his bags next to mine and taking his foot from underneath one of my bags "oops" I laughed too exited to channel any other emotion "Rose is that you?" Stefan's voice rang through the house shortly after he was in front of me "hey" I smiled at him hoping there wasn't any awkwardness after my confession "welcome back" Stefan smiled "glad to be back" I smiled in return before he brought me into a hug "we need to talk" he whispered into my ear causing me to nod slightly before pulling away. "Rose" Jeremy, Tyler and Matt's combined voices rang through the house from upstairs and surely enough three male bodies came running down the stairs and crushed me into a hug "hey" I smiled through the tears building up behind me eyes, "Rose why are you crying?" Tyler asked as we all pulled apart "I just didn't realise how much I missed you all till now" I smiled at the group before looking around again in confusion "where's Elena and Bonnie?" I asked while wiping away a few stray tears "in your room" Jeremy smiled at me before leading me and Kol up the stairs, I looked back at everyone who was splitting mine and Kol's bags between them to carry them up for us I guessed.

We got up the stairs and Jeremy lead us to the same door I used when I was here, so I basically have the same rom, what's the big deal of coming up here them? I sighed and opened the foor anyway with Kol closely behind "oh my" I gasped as I looked around the room. Everything was different, in stead of the plain beige walls, there was light purple painted ones. I looked around the room and everything was based on three colours; White, Light Purple and Black. I looked in amazement, there was two sets of everything, two chest of draws even though I had a walk in wardrobe, two night time tables with lamps on, two desks and two desk chairs, they made this room double for me and Kol to share. They're finally fully accepting him as a part of our group, I smiled at Elena and Bonnie with a wide smile and tears clouding my vision "thank-you" I smiled at the two of them before bringing them into a hug crying on their shoulders "it's perfect" I said weakly before pulling away and wiping a few stray tears before we all made our way down stairs where everyone was at in the everything room. 

"How was it?" Damon smiled at me "Perfect" I laughed "thank-you all" I smiled at them all, Sudden realisation came over me as I realised Kol hasn't said much since we got here "what's wrong babe?" I asked turning to face him and placing a light hand on his cheek "It's just how could you all be so accepting off me after everything I've done, after everything my families done, how could you all just welcome me into your home" Kol asked the group "Listen to me, we may have all had a bag run in with you or another member of your family but Rose is important to us, to all of us and we would never want to drive her away, so what makes her happy makes up happy" Damon smiled kindly, I was weird seeing this side of him "She's our best friend and she clearly loves you, she proves that eveytime she looks at you or yells at one of us for not accepting you, you're apart of our group now" Caroline finished "just don't hurt her" Tyler threatened "never" Kol smiled at me before bringing my lips to his "and less PDA" Jeremy laughed causing the room to erupt with laughter as we pulled apart our faces red as tomatoes.