11

~Kol's POV~

I arrived at the Salvatore Bording house and saw three cars outside indicating everyone was here, I knocked on the door and a few quick seconds later the door open reveling Damon Salvatore, I noticed his gaze turn slightly hateful but he opened the door wider so I could step in and said "In the everything room" before shorting the door and following me into the everything room "Babe. Finally" Was the first thing Rose said as soon as I walked in and she noticed me "Well hello to you too" I replied with a smirk as she stood up from under the blanket revealing what she's wearing which consisted of some tracksuit bottoms and one of Stefan's tops with her hair in a messy bun and even though she had no make-up on she still looked beautiful I guess natural beauty is actually possible, I bent down and placed a light kiss on her lips "Popcorn's done" I heard Jeremy shout from the kitchen while bringing in two bowls of popcorn and handing one to Elena and Stefan before taking the seat on the sofa in the middle off Bonnie and Caroline. "I guess I'll get the other two bowls" Damon sighed before exiting to the Kitchen, "Come on we're over here" Rose said while grabbing my hand and leading me to the chair she was sat on before. I sat down then Rose sat on my knee. Damon handed us a bowl on popcorn and put in a disk "No-one complain Rose picked it." Damon said looking around the group before sitting on the chair next to Stefan and Elena. 

After three movies all the girls were crying with tissues surrounding them Damon got up to put in yet another chick flick Jeremy had fallen asleep and Damon, Caroline and Bonnie were beginning to fall asleep throughout the last movie "One more Chick flick and I might just fall asleep" I whispered into Rose's ear "How about we all go to bed It is 3 in the morning" She said with a yawn followed by a tired nod from the rest of the group. "What about Jeremy?" Asked while coming downstairs after taking all the blankets apart from Jeremy's "Should we wake him up?" Caroline asked "No, Best leave him there I woke him up once going into the wrong room and I swear he was about to blow up" Stefan chuckled Elena nodded in reply before leading Stefan up the stairs followed by Damon, Caroline and Bonnie leaving me and Rose downstairs to turn all the electrical things off, "So..." Rose wondered while slowly walking towards me talking long strides before reaching me "Yes?" I turned to face her with my eyebrows raised and a smirk on my face but the smirk quickly faded when I felt Rose's lips against mine after a hot make-out session Rose pulled away and said "I've been wanting to do that all night" Breathlessly, I nodded unable to catch my breath. She sent me a small smile before taking my hand and leading me up to her room where we had out first kiss I absentmindedly smiled at the thought Rose stopped when we reached her bed and looked at my smile before saying "It seems so long ago" with her own smile appearing on her face before going into the bathroom and brushing her teeth. In her absence I took my top off and climbed into her bed and waited for her to return, She finally did but stopped when she noticed me "What's wrong?" I asked she just smirked and approached me "You're on my side of the bed" She said simply, I blushed a little before moving over slightly. She turned over so her back was to me, I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her shoulder before whispering "Night beautiful" "Night" she responded with sleep filling her voice. I stayed awake a few minutes longer thinking about the day and I recapped everything in my mind when I realized that I actually got along with everyone today, from the small popcorn fight with Damon, Stefan and Jeremy to Stefan and Damon telling me about Rose's past drunken moments, Is it Possible I could actually like this group of people?   I wondered to myself before letting sleep take over.