Once the episode was over, another started and Ethan walked down the stairs in grey sweatpants and a red hoodie.

"Are you not cold?" Ethan asked me. "I have been since this morning, but I can't move my upper body, like at all," I say. "Why didn't you just call me this morning?" he asks. "I wasn't aware you were up." "Even if I was asleep, you could've called me." Aw.

"I'll go grab you a sweater," he says and walks back up the stairs. He returns seconds later with one of his sweaters in his hands and sits next to me. He opens up the hole of the sweater wide and puts it down through my head.

"You think you can put your arms through the holes?" he asks. I nod and do so. It was warm and smelt like cologne.

"Thanks," I say and he gets up and heads to the kitchen. He's been so sweet since yesterday and it's so nice to see. 

After a few minutes, Ethan hands me a plate with pancakes and scrambled eggs.

"Woah, thank you," I say and take the plate from his hands. He smiles and sits back down on the purple chair.

*

A few minutes over an hour passes and I see Ethan had just fallen asleep. Then, Maya and Grayson come walking down the stairs waking him up.

"Good morning guys," Maya says. "How are you feeling, Elena?" Grayson asks. "Honestly, I'm in more pain than yesterday and I still feel gross about how I was in the water yesterday and still haven't showered." "Oh, I know, you feel like all crusty and uncomfortable," Grayson says. "Yeah and you can't stand the smell of your hair," Maya adds. "Yeah and I can't really do much about it," I say.

"You guys hungry?" Grayson asks and Maya takes a seat next to me on the couch. "No, we've been up for awhile so we ate earlier," Ethan says. "Alright, well I'll get started on breakfast for everyone else," Grayson responds and heads to the kitchen.

*

"So, what are we doing today?" Ava asks as we all sit at the table. Ethan and I got bored of watching TV so we joined everyone at the table for breakfast. "Well, since we didn't go to the festival last night, we'll go today in the afternoon!" Palmer says. "Elena can't even walk, I don't think that's a good idea," Savannah says. "Well, can't she stay here? I mean Elena's not the type to let her get in the way of us having fun," Palmer says. Okay, she needs to shut up and stop acting as if she knows me.

"No need to worry about Elena, I'm taking her home in a bit," Ethan says. "What?" Palmer and I ask at the same time but Palmer uses an annoyed tone while mine is just a questioning tone. "She can't even do anything, what's the point of her being here?" Ethan says irritatedly. "She can stay inside and watch movies until we leave! She'd probably end up doing that when you guys get home anyway," Palmer says. "She would definitely feel better watching movies in the comfort of her own home with her friends. She needs to be with her friends right now after what happened yesterday which is why I think we might as well all just go home," Ethan says. Just seeing Ethan act like this and realizing that I need to be around my friends made my stomach churn. He's so caring and I can't help the butterflies in my stomach. NO, STOP!

"No, Ethan it's fine. I don't mind staying here for a few more hours," I lie. "No, I'm taking you home," Ethan states. "I agree with Ethan, we need to be with Elena," Evan says. "Guys, I don't wanna ruin your weekend," I respond. "Elena, you need us, we don't mind. Plus, it's pretty cold out today," Maya says. "Oh, so you're all leaving?! Great!" Palmer says and you can sense how annoyed she is in the tone of her voice. "Can you fucking please be considerate of Elena?" Ethan says loudly. Palmer groans in response and leaves the table and goes upstairs. "What's up with her?" Evan asks. "It's nothing just shut up," Ethan says.