Chapter 8 : Incoming Secrets

Nessa P.O.V

I quietly tiptoed up the stairs trying not to make too much noise. It was still early so hopefully they thought i was already home. I slipped my shoes off at the door so my feet wouldn't make any noise.

"If you think that's going to work you really don't know us".

I turned around at the sound of my mothers voice. Shit.

"I was getting a cup of water. Im going back to bed".

I said yawning and scratching the top of my head sleepily. I know i cant act for shit. But, it was worth a shot.

"Who's clothes? The boy in the sports car that just dropped you off"?

I chewed on my bottom lip nervously and shifted my eyes away from hers. I knew i had been caught in my lie. I heard her chuckle sarcastically and felt her eyes staring at me harshly.

"I don't know which is worse. You coming home at 7 in the morning or the fact that you were with some boy all this time".

"He's not just some boy ma. I know him".

"From where!? The same placed Brianna was killed!? Your gonna end up like her if you don't stop hanging with boys like him. How do you think the girls at my job are gonna feel about my daughter hanging with some hoodlum"!

"I knew it. I fucking knew it".

I mumbled low enough for only me to hear. This bitch didn't care. She didn't care that Bri was gone nor did she care that she was my best friend. All she cared about was a reputation. I shook my head and continued walking up the stairs.

"Little girl come back down here"!

I put up my middle finger and kept walking. Once i was in my room i slammed the door and locked it. I threw myself on my bed and took a well needed nap.

...

Blue P.O.V

"Yo bruh we on a paper chase mane. Its gone be hard for niggas to even look our way cuz how we shinin' bruh".

I looked at the 4 men in front of me. They looked loyal and trustworthy. But looks ain't shit. I nodded my head at Justin and he smiled.

"So you think Blue should recruit you because"..

He trailed off leaving them to answer.

"Cuz we can assure you good money. Even more income than you already gettin bruh. Let us hold some white and we'll make 5 x's what you'll usually make".

I licked my lips and eyed them. I looked at Justin and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Snake, hand me that bag right there".

I said motioning towards the black bag that sat in the corner of the room. One of my workers, Snake, grabbed the bag and threw it to me. I caught it and unzipped it. Inside was pure, white, cocaine. Better known as Miley.

"Yall see 'dis shit"?

I asked the nigga's in front of me. They nodded their head.

"I want yall to double it, and double it, and double it again. Yall got 5 weeks. If i don't have what i expect. That's yall's ass. Got it"?

They nodded saying they understood. I closed the bag and threw at the one in the middle chest. He barely caught it and they rushed out my office. I made sure the door was closed before turning my seat towards Justin's.

"They look pretty loyal bruh".

J said nodding his head in approval.

"Yeah i think they straight. And if they lyin' we kill em'".

I shrugged and reached to receive a blunt from my desk. I lit it and took a well needed drag, letting my eyes close. As soon as they did Nessa's face popped up. Damn this girl got me fucked up.

I stood up with my blunt hanging out my mouth and grabbed my car keys

"I'm finna jet bruh".

I spoke dapping up Jay.

"Aight bruh be safe outchea".

"You already know bruh".

I left the trap getting in my whip. Might as well go see about my shawty.

....

Don't kill me!!

#WILD