Part 1

"So violet. I heard your getting a new student?" says Helen Parr, also less popularly known as Elastigirl, married to Robert Parr also known as Mr. Incredible. Helen was looking at her daughter for an answer but Violet was just not listening. So she looked to Dash her son for an answer. "Yeah! We are actually getting two new students! Their twins!" says Dash as energetic as ever. "So have you guys finally decided your super name?" asks Robert. "Yep! Im gonna be known as the Lightning Foot!" says Dash sounding proud. "Why would you chose that name honey?" asks his mother as she watched JackJack burn his chicken even more. "Cause im faster than lightning." says Dash smiling. "Okay. Violet?" asks their dad facing his daughter. "*sigh* Ultra-Violet." says violet just above a whisper. "That sounds great sweetie!" says Helen to her daughter. Violet smiles slightly but it wasn't noticeable. "So. Do we know the new kids parents?" asks Helen, hoping that violet could maybe make friends with them. Dash nods excitedly and rushes to get his bag, he was back in under 1 second. He unzipped it and handed two folders to his dad, "your gonna love this!" he says smiling deviously. "Now Dash Parr. Did you steal these from the office?" asks his mother. "Oh don't worry. I'll return 'em before he notices anythin'." says Dash with his mouth full. Violet rolls her eyes and looks up at her dad waiting to hear what the folders said. "*gasp* unbelievable! Syndrome had kids! Two female twins! Turns out he married Mad Archer!" says Robert his eyes widening and jaw going slack. Helen reads over his shoulder and sees what he said was true. Their was no picture though. You see Syndrome had his name legally changed to Syndrome, so everyone knew he was a vilian, and also would now know that these where his children. His wife the Mad Archer's real name is Kira Hood. The younger sister of the now deceased Robin Hood, both well known thieves and vilians. "Wow!" says Violet her visible eye widening. "Right. Violet I want you to keep a close eye on these two." says Robert to his 14 year old daughter. "But-!" starts dash but his cut off by his mom. "You can help I guess." says his mother albeit reluctantly to her 12 year old son. (A/N: I would just like to tell you. I am not aware of their actual ages. In this, violet is 14, dash is 12, and JackJack is 10. Okay? Okay.)

After they all finished eating they headed off to bed. They had a busy day tomorrow after all.

A/N: sorry it's crap!