Green eyes (Luna Sky)

Chapter one: green eyes (Luna Sky)

____________________________________________________________

The stormy wind blew threw my hair as I ran across the clearing. I just could not wait to meet the new wolf here in in the pack. Others had mentioned her like TEN MILLIONS of times! Now I just HAD to meet her. As I ran, I had passed both of my brothers (lightning and super star). So I had decided to tell them I was off to meet HER. Tho they did not seem interested. So I got back on my paws and scampered on. And finally there she was. "Hello...". I said as I walked up. "Oh! Hi there little one my name is Dawn and what is yours?" She had said. Surprisingly she looked very dark and rough. "My name is Luna!"I said with a gentle tone. She actually was kinda scary. And had a BIG claw mark on her eye. "What a wonderful name! It goes well with your midnight blue fur..." She said kindly. So as you know the conversation went ON and ON... But you probably don't want to hear the whole thing right. So then I told her "I'm from the Sky family." Then she gave me this BIG SINISTER look and ran off. WHAT was HER PROBLEM! So then it was almost dinner time. The boys had went out to catch some moose. I entered the small den to find my whole family at the table Sanu and Windy (my triplet sister), Raina (my eldest sister), lightning (my second eldest brother), Super Star (my eldest brother) and little Rainbow (youngest sister). Oh, ya I forgot to mention I had no parents so Raina took care of every one, since she was....ten moons?... Oh! 15 moons! Ya that's right. Ok, so THEN I ate the deer with everyone and nibbled on the moose. It was REALLY tender tonight. Later after everyone was done we started getting ready for bed. Me and my triplet sisters went to huddle in our corner full of moss. And everyone else had settled down. Later that night I had seen two bright green eyes poking out from the entrance and they got closer. Then I realized Dawn had the same green eyes! She turned and grabbed something then ran off. So I got up on my paws and FOLLOWED her! She was headed toward the old abandoned cave. I had stopped to see the full moon. But it was covered with a thick blanket of clouds. Then I kept up with the run away Dawn! I entered the cave and stared at the glowing force field at the end of the cave. And there she was! I ran up and jumped on the purple force field. As I came tumbling down the force field had crashed to pieces. Dawn started yelping and whining. The clouds started fading and the rays of moon had lowered onto Dawn. She floated up into the air and little sparks had circled all around her. Then all a sudden the sparks started sticking to her fur. Light had flooded the cave so much that I could not see. Then she had lowered to the ground. there she lay. I got closer to see if she had DIED! Then her green eyes had fluttered open and I realized that another wolf was laying there in her place.