chapter10 "im sorry"

Umas POV:
      So I deicide, to get ready for the date I walk to evies room and I couldn't believe what I saw!!! "GIL??!!!!" I see Evie and Gil make I ng out "a aah!" Said Gil  I see Evie jump and I run up to her and punch her shoulder playfully "aaaaaaaw Evie and gilllll sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!" I say while teasing them "on my god uma knock it of" said Evie as she giggles "but its true we were kissing"said gil with a confused face I role my eyes and smile while face palming my face "riiiiiight what he said" I said I look at Evie and congratulate her and she walks over to Gil and kisses his cheek we are a official cupple, "yay" I say with a smile "what's with the racket?" I turn around to see who said that and it was harry he doesn't make eye contact with me and I look to the floor "oh hi harry!" Said Gil "hmm....hey..harry" said Evie in a weakened voice I can tell Evie sounded awkward around harry because she knows that he kinda ditched me "so rummars has it harry, that your dating maralon??" Said Gil, I looks t harry with my eyes widened "yeah I asked....her...out..." Said harry in a soft voice while trying to act himself "oh well for sure I thought you and uma were gonna...." I see Evie interrupt Gil by stomping on his footme and harry jump "OOOOW!!!!" Said Gil I see Evie look at Gil like she's gonna kill him "okay...okay sheesh..." Said Gil "well we  should leave Gil" as she raps her arm around one of Gils arms "no!no! Wait!" Whey lock the door and shut it "look uma I want to talk to you as he walks close to me, I walk back words,I put my hand up to tell him to stay right there "t..there's nothing to talk about jerry" as I walk to evies bed,he sits on male bed "look sorry uma...." Said harry in a calm voice , I look atbhimand he looks at me "UGH!!" I said as I role my eyes harry stands up and sits next to me "look mate the reason why I got with maralon is because she's nice,and pretty,and she actually is really nice she has actual emotions she knows what love is and what sadness is and she actually knows how to feel and she knows howbtocare about people unlike you....." He says in a sad tone, I can not believe that he just said that, I sit up and stand up I look at him discusted with me eyes wide "N...NO I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT!!!!!!"

Harry's POV:
   until I relise what I have said I said it in a way I didn't mean like "N...NO I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT!!!!!!" And then before I know it *SMACK* , I feel a red burn on my cheek and my eyes wide I look at uma and she looks mad "YOU ARE THE WORST FRIEND EVER HARRY!!!!!" The words she saying are breaking my heart.... "Uma....." I say softly "IM THE MAIN REASON YOUR ALIVE HARRY  I SAVED YOU!!!!!" said uma as she's breathing heavly "uma...." I say a little louder "AND I CARE ABOUT YOU HARRY THATS WHY I LOVE Y!" before she could finish he sentence I inturrupt her at the wrong time right when she ha bout to say how she feels, she covers her mouth and begins to cry "I..im sorry uma...." I say in a normal tone , she tries to run to the door what I make sure she doesn't "dont leave uma......" She looks at the window and runs to it "UMA WAIT!!!!" Right before I said wait she jumped out of it and landed and ran, I sat down on the couch in there room, I hear a knock on the door, I'm in a pussy mood so I say "what do you Want??!!" I say "uh harry its me Evie and Gil" said Evie "are you alright?" She says bin a shallow tone "I'm fine go away"bi say in a mad tone, they walk in and I put my head down on my palms "we heard you guys fight" Evie says in a soft voice "bro what happened to your cheek!?" Said Gil in a loud voice" I look at Gil and frown, "Gil!!!" Said Evie in a pissed tone "sorry harry" said Gil "she.....called me the worst  friend ever...." I look at Gil and he looks upset " "wait what did you tell her??" Asked Evie...

(8 mins later)
    I told them what happened
"WHY WOULD U SAY THAT TO HER HARRY!!!!!" said Evie in a pissed tone "look mate I didnt mean it" I say in a furious voice "you better go apolyigize to her.....CORRECTLY!" "Okay fine!!!!" I say while rolling my eyes at Evie and I walk out the door and slam it

Umas POV:
   I never been this pissed before in my whole life I say to my self I go to the library to pick up a book I go in a ile and then I cannot believe what I saw , I See Heath making out with maralon!!! With his shirt of "WHAT THE HELL GUYS!!!" I see them jump and look at me "oh...uh!!" I look at heath with a eyebrow raised " this isn't what it looks like!!!" Heath says, I role my eyebrows and look at maralon "sup uma" said maralon "arnt you dating harry??!!!" I ask "well yeah but I need company when he's gone unlike you" said maralon with her hand crossed " your a fucking whore and you look like rumplestilskin!! Look at your hair I rather freak in gn kiss a frog than seen your tinny boobies" I say while laughing and heath smirks a little "UGH!!!" Said maralon "why assholes have nice nightmares!" I say while laughing when I slammed the door I feel my heart break "UMA HOLD UP" said heath and I just continue walking

To be continued.......