Pinkie Cake

Aphmaus POV (still)
I sat on my bed admiring the new ponies Zane had got me. I loved it's sparkly hair and I knew Zane did too.
The other day I saw him combing it and talking to it I almost died laughing. He was a little bit childish but... It was kinda... Cute... In a completely plutonic friend way I mean.

MEANWHILE (Narrators POV)

Travis and Katelyn had been arguing over the best taco filling when she got a text from Kawaii_Chan.
"Oh my god!" She sighed. Travis moved closer and read the message a fan art of aarmau. He rolled his eyes
"She's way too into shipping" he commented
"Yeah I know I mean I would never ship any of our friends" she laughed
"What if you had to?" Said Travis

"If I had to?"

"Yeah?"

"Well... No it's stupid."

"Tell me who do you ship out of our friends Katelyn!"

"...aphmau and... Zane"

"What?! That's crazy! It'll never sail"

"Look Zane already treats her like his girlfriend"

"I bet you $10 it will never happen"

"Fine! Your on!"

Zanes POV

I overheard Travis and Katelyn arguing next door, it wasn't hard they were screaming.
But it got me thinking, do I treat aphmau like I would treat a girlfriend. Why wasn't I that freaked about them shipping us...
I don't know but I almost felt... Glad... No it's stupid aphmau loves Aaron like really loves him. I can't be happy about this... Can I?

I walked over to the cafe, aphmau had been there for a while I started to get worried.
"Hey are you.. okay?" I asked, she was staring at her phone and frowning.

"Huh? Yeah I'm fine... Aaron just isn't returning my messages... Or calls... I'm a bit worried" those words reminded me why I wasn't happy.
"I'm sure he's fine." I shrugged
"Yeah... Umm Zane?"
"Mm?"
"Why do you have glitter on.your face?" She sniggered
"WHHAAATTTT??!!!" I screamed it must have been the cupcakes earlier they had glittery frosting!
She laughed and got up. She wiped away the glitter and smiled. I hadn't really noticed but we did act a lite bit like a couple. I ignored it but I saw it.
"Uhh thanks..." I muttered pulling up my ski mask.
She smiled up at me. I felt... Good... Her smile made me feel happy... It was the best feeling for a long time...

Hey! So after some request I updated and don't you worry zanemau fans with Zane feeling like this it's only a matter of time!!! Also comment if you'd like it to combine with Travlyn!! Xx