Chapter 1: Normal Day

Y/N POV

~Ring~

~Ring~

~Ring~

~Rin--

I smack my alarm clock, and groan in annoyance because its very ditrubing when you have a pleasant dream and suddenly start ringing. Fortunately it has to be like that, just to wake in our sleep. I tried to sit up in my bed, but I feel like there's a weight that preventing me from doing that, I look to my right in see my cousin Masami in her night attire which is a see through white night gown with a matching black underwears. I continue to look at her and see that she hug my right arm, in between her huge breast and her left leg are across in my stomach, to be completely honest I know she do this form time to time, but I still gonna admit that she look very hot, the way her face look peacefully, her soft snore, and her red lips that looks really kissable. I shook my head at that because that's really wrong, she's my cousin dammit, I can't lust to my own cousin, that's taboo. I sigh then shook her from her shoulder, she groan at this then, then I continue to shook her shoulder.

"Masami wake up. "I said quietly.

She moan at this, which really a turn on, "10 more minutes~". she said then hug my arm tighter, which really starting a bad idea, because I can feel my jr. is starting to react at this. There's only one way to wake her up this. So I lean closer to her face then breath smoothly then whisper close to her ear.

"If you don't wake up, I won't give you a good morning kiss~." I said a little bit seductive there. She immediately wake up then look at me wide eyes with full of excitement, "Really?! "She ask loudly, which is a bad idea because we're really close, I cringe at that then look at her, "Nope. It just a joke don't take it seriously. " I said in a blank face, she pout at this, then smirk afterwards, and then crawl her way to the top, I blush at this because right now I can fully see her boobs hanging down and doctor jr. are fully erect.

I look away then, I can feel that her smirk grow even more, if that's impossible. She then trace her left hand to my bare stomach up and down, it sent shivers to my spine, she then lean closer to my face then smile seductively, "You know, you really are a bad boy~ Waking me up, then saying that you would give me a kiss, and then say it just a joke~? I give you that, you are getting good at sweet talking, tell me you teach you about it~?" She keep tracing her left hand to my stomach. I still look away at this, until I can't take it anymore, I got up and push her so that her back is in my bed, she didn't expect this so she blush, and her face is red as a tomatoe. I smirk at this then lean closer to her ear, and whisper seductively.

"Are you really sure about that~?" Her face is really red right now, I just sigh at this then smile lightly and get up from my bed, living her flasterd there.

"Hey you jerk, why you stop?!" She said in annoying tone, while her face is still red. I just look at her through my shoulder then smirk.

"I already said before didn't I? Where cousins, and there's now way I'm gonna kiss you about it. 'I said then proceed to go downstairs.

She seems to be a little bit angry because, once I reach downstairs I heard her shout in my room.

"BAKA!!!!!!" Yup it just regular day for me. I go to the kitchen and see my Mother cooking breakfast, while my aunties are reading some news papers and doing something in their laptops. I notice that Mayumi is in the table reading book as usual, but what I notice is, the T-shirt she's wearing. She's wearing a blue t-shirt that really big to her with a designed of Tribals, it reminds me of my one of favorite t-shirt that I always wear.

"Hey Mayumi, is that the shirt you buy a week ago?" She startled at this, maybe she didn't notice me yet. (well obviously) She then look at me, with a little bit of sweat on her forhead, she put her book down and look at me, "Well.. Yeah t-this ia the shirt that I buy. Why you ask?" She stutter a little bit, but I just shrug it off.