"but justin-,"

"no buts."

"seriously i can pa-,"

"are you arguing with me, baby boy?" he whispered into my ear, causing me to blush ferociously.

"u-um-,"

before i could mutter another word of controversy, he pulled out his wallet and handed her a $50 bill. as if it was nothing. and it was nothing, compared to the other hundreds of bills that he had in his wallet.

the lady just smiled at us, cooing at our mindless banter.

"wrists, please." she mumbled.

once the bright green wristbands were around our wrists, we began to make our way throughout the slightly crowded carnival.

"you didn't have to."

"i said i was going to be spoiling you, didn't i?" he asked as he ruffled my hair slightly.

"well, y-yeah...but-,"

"and i always keep my word. now, what do you want to do first?"

my eyes glittered with excitement once again. my head was swimming with the endless amount of activities that we could do.

"we can go through the funhouse? ooh! or maybe the ferris wheel? no, we can wait till it's a little bit darker. hmm, we can get our faces painted?"

justin just stared down at me, a look was in his eyes but i couldn't figure out what it was.

"w-what? is there something on my face?"

"no, not at all. you're just so adorable when you're excited. please, continue talking. i love hearing you talk."

the blush on my face put fire trucks to shame.

"well now i don't know what to say."

"that's ok, darling. let's get our faces painted."

_______________________

"justin look! i'm a tiger!"

"i just wish you didn't insist that i got a butterfly." he pouted as the painter continued to paint glitter along justin's forehead.

"it makes you look pretty." i giggled and he rolled his eyes playfully.

"if you say so."

"all done!" the painter said excitedly. justin quickly thanked and paid her. making me cringe, because once again he was paying for something.

"what now?"

"we can get on a ride? ooh the swings!"

"the swings? baby boy i think those are for the children." justin chuckled at me. i pouted.