I guess he doesn't like smokers...

"First off I'm only 16!" this doesn't seem to change his view on me. "I'm not creepy, if you'd get to know me you'd see I'm perfectly normal." He's still expressionless. "I only smoke because I get stressed out easily."

"You're going to get cancer, and die." 

I can't even count how many times I've heard that.

"Yeah, yeah. I got that babe." I wave him off.

"What'd you just call me?" He cocks an eyebrow, looking slightly pissed off.

"Babe."

"I am most certainly not your 'babe' don't ever call me that again!"

He's so adorable when he's angry at me.

I smile. "Well if all you wanted was some food I best be going now. I have lots to do." Really I have nothing going on.

I stand up, stretching my arms out. "Nice seeing you again babe." I smirk and walk out of the noisy fast food restaurant.

"Don't you dare just leave me!" Noah darts out and glares at me.

I knew this would happen.

"Why on earth would you want me to stick around. After all I could really use a smoke right now."

I grab my box of cigarettes from my pocket and pull out one. I light it up and bring it to my mouth. However it's slapped out of my hand by a beyond pissed Noah.

"Don't you smoke in front of me!"

"Well babe, it's called an addiction and I haven't had one all day." I frown at the wasted cigarette lying on the dirty concrete. "But maybe you can do something to get it off my mind?"

Noah's cheeks heat up and I realize that he may dislike me but damn did he want me. I cant believe I've never noticed how lust filled his blue eyes are . This is going to be fun.

"Can we go to your house?" He asks changing the subject.

"Of course. It's pretty hot out here." But it's going to get a lot hotter at my house.

Noah's Point of View

Oh god why did I ask him to take me to his house?! I'm so stupid! I don't think I can be alone with him. I’m afraid I won’t be able to control myself. Why does Damien have to be so hot?!

“Well this is it.” Damien says stopping in front of a small one story house.

I look at the driveway to see that sure enough we’d be alone. Why couldn’t one of his parents be here?! Why do we have to be alone, well being alone is what I wanted…

 I changed my mind. I’m too scared to be alone with him…

We walk inside and Damien quickly pulls me towards the basement. I freeze causing him to stop. I guess by how frightened I looked he knows what I’m thinking.

“Relax, my room is in the basement.” I narrow my eyes. “Okay fine! We’ll stay up here.” We go into the living room and sit on his couch. This is when it gets awkward because he’s just sitting there staring at me. 

“So..” I mumble looking down. 

“Why’d you want to come here?” He asks amused.

“No r-reason..” Shit I stuttered, he’s going to know I’m nervous.

Damien leans in close and I can feel his warm breath on my neck. “Aw, come on. There must be a reason.”

I can’t take this anymore! I grab both sides of his head and pull it towards me. As soon as his lips I knew I wasn’t going to be able to stop anytime soon. Damien is hesitant to kiss back but when he does it’s like nothing I have ever felt before. I let my arms fall from his face and rest my hands on his thighs. He slowly pushes me back onto the couch. As soon as my back Damien climbs on top of me making a blush spread across my cheeks.

“I want you Noah.” His husky voice sends shivers down my spine.

I forget all about ‘disliking’ him and moan, “Oh god I fucking need you!" In an instant Damien is working off my pants.

 I didn't mean it like this. I don't think I'm ready to do this! I just wanted to keep kissing him...It did sound like I meant it like that though...Oh god I think I do want it. BUT I'm still not ready. 

Damien's lips crash back onto mine; throwing out the only chance I had to tell him I wasn't ready to go all the way. He shoves his tongue into my mouth and his hand down my boxers.  

“Damien I’m ho-h my god!” 

Damien freezes then quickly gets off from on top of me. “M-mom this isn’t what it looks like!” He panics and tries to cover up the fact my jeans were to my ankles. 

“Then what the hell is it?” Damn, someone didn’t tell his mommy he was gay…

“Uh…” Embarrassed he looks down. “I guess this isn’t the best way to tell you I’m into guys.” 

 “Hell no!” His mother glares at me. “Now get that little piece of trash out of my house!” 

Dang...

I pull my jeans back up and make the walk of shame to the front door. I hadn’t realized it but Damien was fallowing me. “What do you want?” I hiss.

“Meet me at the park at midnight-“

“DAMIEN, GET IN HERE!” 

Rolling his eyes, Damien quickly pecks my cheek. “See you soon.” And he slams the door.

Okay, longer chapter and a faster update...I expect you guys to leave lots of wonderfull comments telling me how happy you are about this...and vote...votes are nice :D

-Sky