Chapter 2: Fate Or Faith

Whats the meaning of Fate and Faith? Sounds almost the same right. We humans mostly keep blaming all the tragedies and events occured in our life to fate because we have faith in our own religious believe. Some will blame it on other people, because they cant accept the denial of themselves that they are at fault or wrong. Some even say god has make this road of life for you and you have to accept the fact. Only 3 things are certainly fated which is the family you are born to , the day you found and marry your soulmate and the day you will die.To me, life along the way they are many roads to choose. To meet people along the way and know who will be your friends or enemies that is fated.However, it's the person individual  personal choice to go through which road and look on whats on the further end with strong Faith. Life is a gamble , either you get the upperhand or the
lowerhand.Gamble with a proper plan and dont underestimate any form of situation ,god wills ur plans will succeed.But if just go for it, make sure you have a pair of hard steel balls. Nobody says life going to be easy and end up living happy ever after like most fiction fairytales.I have a principle of never give up.Time is important as you could not take the time lost back even for the last 30 seconds just now. Been through more worse than a shit being flush and also live like a king. That is why i believe in my faith in god.When no one is with you to support or help when you are at the lowest brink, your faith will be tested. Thats when I realise i still got my believe in my religion and God. Few will understand this because they may have experience the situation. But many will simply never realise it. Its up to the individual mindset and discipline .I dont blame my fate till now, i got a choice and i choose the road without turning back. No regrets . You want sugar , you have to taste the salt also. You get the thorns , remember you have gotten the honey before. Its a  balance of life and mostly god works  is fair.My mentor use to say work for  anything that you have aim for then pray its up to god's hand cause you have done everything you could. If it happen to what ever you have aim for then it is with your effort and also remember God give the permission to let it happen. If it does not hapen then maybe something better will happen to you but not yet. A piece of advice i always remember, If you are born poor in this life,its not your fault because it is your fate but if you die poor do not blame fate for it.Dont ever blame Fate for your life instead have Faith in whatever you believe in.Trust me it works. Because until know Faith works well for me. Just pray and ask. If it will be any good to you , it will have stayed.