The most amazing night

Hey guys I know I haven't updated in the longest time its just that I am on holiday and its family time. I am posting 2 chapters today to say sorry for not updating.

Logan's  POV

"Dude she is so hot, she seems a little mean but i know inside she is an amazing person. She has big blue eyes that i could look into all day."

"Ok bro talk to you tomorrow. Bye."

I know its sound crazy how I can like someone like her but she is just so amazing. When i'm near her I can be  me, I feel so alive with her. She brings out the best in me, the fact that she is sleeping in the room right next to mine just makes me happy. She has beautiful long blonde hair that falls down to her mid back , her big blue eyes are indescribably intriguing. Her smile just brightens me up. I wonder if i can date her or will she just reject me. She doesn't seem interested but i know change her mind. 

It is really getting hot in here, maybe I can go for a quick swim. I grabbed a towel for the bathroom, put on some shorts and headed to the pool.

As I opened the sliding door I nearly ran back up to my room cause I saw a figure sitting on the edge of the pool. I realised that it was Kendall !! I casually walked towards her and sat down next her. She was facing the other direction so she hadn't noticed me. 

"Ahhhhhh" she screamed as I tapped her should.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." I said with an apologetic voice hoping she would forgive me.

"Whatever, what are you doing out here?"

"I was feeling a little hot so I decided to come have a swim if you want me to go I can come back another time, I can just go get some ice." I said as li was getting up.

"No no it's fine you can stay I  don't mind."

Did she just say I can stay?Was she being nice to me? This is all very unusual, based on what I know and seen she would never. Maybe she does like me. This is my chance to find out if she likes me I can talk to her and ask a few questions, get to know her. So sat down and started talking her.

We talked for about 2 hours, I really got to know her. She talks a lot but feel like I know her, I know that she likes travelling, she can't stand the sound of polystyrene being cut or rubbed together, her favourite colour is turquoise, she bites her lip when she is nervous, her birthday is on the 24th of January, she is very honest and the list is just endless. I am actually proud of myself for remembering all this stuff. I realised the real reason why I had come to the pool. So while she was looking up at the stars I jumped into the pool, the water was very cool and relaxing. I heard another splash and I knew she had just jumped in. 

We floated on the water then started splashing each other with water, which was fun but stupid since we were already wet. I got out, took my towel and went to the gazebo Kendall did the same. We sat down and said nothing but it didn't feel awkward. After a while I noticed her shivering, I would've offered my jacket if i had one so I thought of something quickly.

"Would you like some coffee and a blanket?" I said motioning to shivering.

"That would be lovely."

So I got up and headed towards the kitchen. I put the coffee machine on and went to the cupboard to get a blanket. It was weird that I had only been here two days but I already knew where most of the stuff was. I went back to the kitchen, grabbed the 2 coffees and went outside. As I neared the gazebo I noticed her lying on the couch sleeping. She was all cuddled up into a ball. I covered her body with the blanket and sat down next to her. I watched her as she slept soundlessly, after a while I started feeling sleepy so I decided to take Kendall up to her room. Did you think that I was going to leave her alone outside?!!!

After putting in her bed I went to mine, I lied there thinking about tonight. I had stronger feelings for her now. I wonder if she felt the same, maybe just a little bit. Tonight was definitely the best bight ever. Why wouldn't it be???

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Do u think Kendall likes Logan? Why is Logan becoming so sweet even after Kendall doesn't treat him in the best way?

Please vote and comment.
Love you guys.