Me:I'm out with a friend I should be back in about an hour.

I put my phone away and finished my food.

"Where to next" RJ asked as we hopped back in the car.

"I actually have to get back home"

I saw a look of disappointment flash across his face.

"You're really gonna make me go back to my boring home?" Little faker.

"You really need to get some friends" I laugh at him as we drive back to my house.

"Thanks for hanging out with me today Riley." He smiled as we walked up to my front door.

"No problem. We should do it again. I'll see you at school." He nodded and walked back to his car as I walked into the house.

I walked over to my couch and laid down, pulling out my phone. I texted Austin telling him to come over.

After seeing that he read it I figured that he was coming over. I walked into my kitchen to grab a water from the fridge and walked back into the living room, turning on the tv.

I sat there for about ten minutes before Austin walked into the house. More like barged.

"Why were you out with that little fucker?" He asked angrily as he slammed the front door.

"Well hello to you too" I said sarcastically, turning off the tv and setting my water down.

"I'm serious Riley. What did you guys do?" He stomped over to me until he was standing in front of me.

"We fucked" I shrugged.

He caught onto my attitude and picked me up, slinging me over his shoulder.

"Austin put me down" I yelled, hitting his back.

He took us upstairs into my room, shutting the door with his foot.

"I don't want you around him alone. He just wants to get in your pants, I saw the way he looked at the night of Taylor's party and the night he came over for dinner. Your mine " I gasped as he wrapped his fingers around t throat, cutting off my breathing.

"Got it?" He growled.

I nodded, not sure to be scared or turned on. He loosened his grip on my throats and captured my lips with his own.

I moaned into the kiss when he slipped his tongue into my mouth, devouring it like it were his last meal.

I felt his hand as it dipped into my pants and into my panties.

"Riley! We're home" my eyes widened as I heard my mothers voice.

"What the hell do we do?" I frantically pull away from him.

"Ok I'll be right down" I yell back trying to buy some time.

"Hurry up, I brought Chinese food"

"Ok"

I push Austin towards my window and he shook his head.

"You have to, just climb down the tree and jump it's not that hard."

"Is Taylor over, I saw her dads car in the driveway"

I didn't know what to do because Austin was being a little bitch and wouldn't go out the window.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand, going down stairs.

"No it was Mr. Mahone, he was dropping off my necklace that I left at his house the other day. He also helped me fix something in the bathroom, the sink wouldn't stop leaking for some reason." I lied.

I hate lying to my mom but I wasn't going to let our secret get out, especially to my parents.

"Oh that's nice, would you like to stay for dinner Austin, I'm sure there's enough for four"

"Actually he was ju-"

"I would love to"

I rolled my eyes.

So close.

________________________

Look at my sleep little baby❤️

30 votes for next chapter

Wuv u biscuits😘

~yanni✌🏼