Chapter 9

Hello, everyone. Thank you so much for the wonderful reviews. You guys sure know how to brighten up someone's day. And I'm so sorry that yesterday was supposed to update a new chapter but, I got this gastric pain and i can't even move to my table desk. Anyway here it is, (So the update that I promised to you all) I hope this doesn't get me threatened.. Just remember, I'm twisted, severely so.

Warning: characters are entirely OOC. Language can get rough.

I previously thought that Sir Bright was just a weirdo who had a horrendous love affair with internet porn. I changed my mind in a split second – now, Sir Bright is a soft porn weirdo with telepathic mind powers that will one day fend off the alien invaders and save the world.

After checking my run like hell impulse, I sat there and thought as Sir Bright thoroughly (not to mention really intently) looked at me. How the hell had he known about.. Did it show or something? Was there a sign on my head in neon lights flashing saying 'hazel boy here, totally into hot, sexy guy named Beam'? Had I said something inadvertent that he had overheard?

Did anyone else know? Did everyone know? Was my walk out of his office going to be my walk out of the closet?

Yeah, I panicked and perhaps, hyperventilated a bit. I mean, who the hell wouldn't?

"Are you okay?" Sir Bright says, his voice a bit muffled through that but still coherent, "do you need water? Oxygen tank? A sedative?"

What I could use is a large bazooka so that I can take out the only person (oh god, I hope) who knows about my sexuality other than me. Not that I think Sir Bright would talk to my peers about me being interested in another boy or that he'd paste the halls with flyers about it or anything, but damn it, not even my best friend knows! It's something that I'm just not prepared for others to know about me. Fuck!

When all I do is breathe like an asthmatic, Sir Bright nods like he knows what I'm going through, the condescending all knowing bastard, and continues to speak.

"I realise that you think you're alone and that no one would understand." Damn straight, this is top university in Thailand, not San Francisco. "But know that I'm here for you and that I'll help you in any way I can." How will he help? Is he going to suddenly make being gay in university acceptable and peachy, kind of like the token gay guy in every sitcom these days?

"The first step is admitting it, of course." Wow, now there is a twelve step program for being gay. "Never be ashamed of who you are." Well, admittedly, that is pretty good advice, something I'd never expect from Sir Bright, but it's not a problem of shame, it's a problem of survival, damn it.

"I.." My mouth finally receives some kind of synaptic response from the brain. "I mean.. How.." Okay, perhaps, not so much.

"I'm not as clueless as you all think." I see a shadow of a smirk underneath that of his as he opens a file in front of him and thumbs through it carefully. "I have all your information here, but that's just on paper. I need to know about you to help you." Damn, when the hell did I fall into the world of after school specials? "So, tell me what's on your mind, Lee."

"You know.." I begin, not knowing where this is going to end, "I mean, the thing is.." Wait a fucking minute. "What did you say?"

"Gay."

"No, after that."

"In denial?"

"No, after that."

"Hm." He ponders and my mind races. Something wasn't right here, besides me and the weirdo that is. "Lee?"

That's it. That's what's very wrong. "Why did you call me that?" "It's not even my name"