Seven

"Here." Yurio lay on the bed dead drunk, when he hit the soft pillow on his bed he fell asleep immediately.

I look at the blonde and just sighed.

There he goes again..always not knowing his limits.

I look at the man with black hair, he sat beside the bed with a worried face. I smiled and thanked him for bringing Yurio back.

"Thanks for bringing him back! What's your name?" My grey hair messes up my sight, I sweep it to the side and looks at the Raven.

"I'm Otabek."

"I see.. You're Yurio's boyfriend? He is quite lucky isn't he?" I chuckle, the Raven sat there blushing with a straight face.

There really made for each other.

I leave the room leaving Otabek in charge of Yurio, I can trust him for a reason. He looks like a good honest man, I don't think he'll be doing anything with Yurio.

"Can I stay here? Just a night, sir." Otabek asked me before I close the door.

"The last train already left, you can stay here for the night. Don't be afraid to ask for anything okay? Well..I'm going to sleep now. Night." I close the door and headed upstairs. I pass by the living room and took a cup of water with me.

"Yuri." I open my room door, I told him to wait for me here. He sat on the bed and looked at my direction as I open the door. He is wearing a long sleeved shirt with his glasses on while reading a book. I slide beside him and look at the book he was reading.

"What are you reading?" I look over to the yellow pages of the old book. The cover was blue in color and it seemed very old, the pages had turn into a yellowish color. I was confused.

Where did he get this book?

"Just some history." He didn't took his sight from the book, I peek over, lots and lots of words. I feel dizzy looking at the bunch of words and stop.

"Where did you get the book Yuri?" I lay down on my pillow, I'm tired, but I don't want to end the conversation.

"A friend lend me the book for my history test next week. I'm studying so I don't get an F again."

I see.

"You better get good grades or I'll punish you." I turn my body towards his, I look up to his face. His eyes are beautiful and his lashes are long.

He looks like an angel..

"Yeah I will." He chuckles, I'm glad that he is happy, I wouldn't want him to be depressed.

After his mother's incident, he has never felt 'love' again, at that moment I knew..

That I would be the one giving him that love he craved.

I want to make him happy forever.

"Victor?" I pop from my bubble of thoughts , I was dozing off.

"Hey. Are you okay? You were dozing off although I called you many times. Are you sick? Do you need to go to the clinic?"

He is such a worrywart it's cute..

"I'm fine silly. Don't over think so much." I pat his black hair, he was much more relieved and he took off his glasses and put in on the nightstand with the book.

"Goodnight." He closed the lamp on the nightstand, he snuggles close to me and I embrace him.

I can feel his breathing..

His heat..

His fluffy hair..

I love all of them.

"Victor."

"Hmm?"

"Can I sleep here after today?" He asked me with his puppy eyes, how could say no?

My face gushes and I say yes, he gave me a peck on a cheek and hugs me tightly saying thank you.

His cuteness is overwhelming..

I can't control myself.

No..Victor..

Calm down.

I let out a breath and close my eyes, Yuri slept almost instantly after a while. I look at the pale face of his, the moonlight shines on his face, showing his completion.I stroke the fluffy black hair of his and close my eyes.

I love him so much..

"Yuri. I love you."

Silence. He really is asleep.

"Victor..I love you.." He is talking in his sleep again, he even dreams about me?

What a cute child.

"I know." I hug him more tighter.

Although the air is cold but we heat up each other in the night. The scent of you is sweet, I love it. I will always be with you..forever.

{to be continued