~car radio~

*imagine the concert being just like the gif and the video as well*

Before you read the chapter I wanted to write an author's note

So I really enjoyed writing this chapter,it is one of my favorites. It simply means the begging of their careers. And it was pretty tough for me to write this;I worked really hard for it and that's why I was a little late.
I would like to thank you all for 1.9k views. THANKS.
But I would really apreciate if you show me your support through your votes,as well. It would mean a lot for my hard work for this story. Thanks❤

.......

My heart was now beating faster and I felt really nervous.

-THE WINNERS ARE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TWENTY ONE PILOTS (10.000 Views)  AND NEVERMIND THE DISASTER (9.900 views). THIS IS US DANIELLE. WE ARE THE WINNERS ISN'T THIS GREAT )?????

His words sounded like a melody inside my head.

WE DID IT. WE WON.

-OMFGGGGGGG TYLER THAT'S...THAT'S AMAZING. CONGRATS.

-I am so happy Danielle. This is soooo sooo big. THIS IS THE BEGGINING. We will start the concert of placebo!!!(a/n
Yeah Idk why I chose placebo okay?) HOW BIG IS THAT? And we are supposed to play two of our songs.

This is what I always wanted. And I-We made it. We did it!

This does is too big to be real!

I was so excited when a thought made me nervous: what about Drake? I don't know where he is.

-Tyjo I will call you back later okay?? BYE.. I said and ended the call.

I stood up from bed and head to the table that was some metres away. I looked my figure at the mirror and tried to relax.

I grabbed my phone once again and called Drake's number.

But he didn't answer. I tried to call him again. NOTHING.

Immediately,many thoughts started playing on my mind.

Is he okay? Where is he? He might be in danger ....

I was so worried that I simply forgot about what had happened the previous day. I just wanted Drake to be safe.

Drake's P.O.V

The sunrises entering the room made me awake. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I explored the room but I didn't recognise it. It wasn't ours.

I tried to stand up when I felt a hand around my body distracting me.

I turned around and saw an asleep Georgia next to me.

And then,I remembered  everything...

Their kiss, the fight me and boy-girl had and then me... coming here to forget.

I remember coming here and sitting on the comfortable couch. But after a little talk we had with Georgia everything is black on my memory.

I stood up from bed and head to the bathroom,when I felt fresh air touching my whole body.

I looked down and then I realised I was naked.

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

WE..we had....

SHIT DRAKE.

This is not what I want... The only person I would ever want to touch that way is... boy-girl.