Rostelecom Cup pt.1 Short Skate

3rd person P.O.V

(Y/N) had decided to post the picture when they were leaving to Barcelona just in case she got another one of them. So far her popularity along with Elise's had been staring to grow and she was happy about it. (Y/N) hoped that the support from fans would help Elise with confidence. Plus after she happened to yell out a text Yuri sent Elise and some people joined her and Viktor in the teasing ship bandwagon though it was still small they hoped before Barcelona it would grow. At the moment her and Viktor were being interviewed in the lobby of the hotel. Elise was off to the side holding her luggage then noticed Yuri walk in. Elise was going to walk up to him to say hi but the interviewers got to him first. (Y/N) noticed "hey Elise why don't you go on up to the room before the interviewers ambush you next". Elise nods and walks to the elevators. Elise got to the elevators next to Yuuri "hey Yuuri". Yuuri looks at her "oh you finally moving to the room now". Elise nods then they both noticed someone walk up next to them. It was Seung-gil Lee the skater from Korea. When the elevator opened they saw three skaters there. It was Emil Nekola, Michele Crispino and Sara Crispino. The three look at them hearing the odd argument feeling a bit confused. Sara looks at the three "hey Yuuri, we were going to go grab a bite to eat want to come". Seung-gil walked passed "no". While they were talking Elise was looking at her 'she's one of the competes'. Yuuri pulled Elise to another elevator and pushed the button getting in with her. Just as it was about to close a foot stopped it, causing it to open. "why are you sneaking around" Yuri looks at them. "oh hey Yurio" Yuuri looks at him. Elise looks at him "it's good to see you again". They stood in silence till Yuuri spoke up "i know both of us can't win but let's both skate good". "nyet you will suffer a miserable defeat here Moscow". Yuri didn't even look at him. Yuri looks at Elise "also you better qualify so you can beat Mila and that Sara girl, her brother annoys me". Elise nods "i will". 

Later

(Y/N) P.O.V

i was sitting at the rink watching them skate as i sat with Elise. I look around and saw Sara with her brother. 'that's one of the female skaters who qualified for the Grand Prix i hope Elise isn't nervous. i also wonder if they even met yet'. I had heard he was a bit clingy towards his sister. i watched if 'he's like this with his sister around how will it be with him there for her'. i'll admit i was a bit nervous for Elise. i looked around and saw Yuuri and Viktor. i smiled in hope.I heard people cheering for Viktor 'don't they know they should be cheering for Yuuri he's the one skating for crying out loud!'. I got up and cheered "go Yuuri!". Elise clapped. I got up and go to the sidelines to talk with Yuuri. "you did great" i hug him. He hugs back "thanks" he smiled and had a faint blush. i then heard Elise whistle "good luck Yurio!". I look at Elise and saw her run to the sidelines "Yuri don't worry just focus on skating remember i have to qualify to beat the two girls you said and you have to be there too" she said in a low voice. Yuri looks at her surprised then nods. i heard a giggle behind me and i turn seeing Mila. "they belong together hi (Y/N)" Mila looks at me. I smile "hello Mila and i believe so too". "speaking of which who do you have our eye on" she winked. I lightly blushed "oh uh don't worry about that". "oh well i know a few boys have there eye on you". i look at her "what? really?". Mila nods "if you let me i can help you woo them even more". "maybe in Barcelona ". "fine but i'm holding you to it" Mila crossed her arms. I walk next to Elise watching Yuri skate. Elise flinched when Yuri fell. "uh oh shake it off Yurio don't let that mess you up" i frowned. Sure i was with Yuuri but that didn't mean i didn't care. Towards the end of his performance i saw Elise pull out a hand band with cat ears. i look at her and raised and eyebrow. After he finished Elise threw it and it landed perfectly on his head. i giggled "nice one". Elise walks to Yuri "i like your headband it suits you". 'That little sneak!' i smiled 'i thought her well'.  I look at Yuuri seeing him look panicked "Yuuri what's wrong". Elise walks to us. Yuuri told Viktor what had happened. Elise looks at me "you go to i can handle myself for now but Viktor and Makkachin need you". "what are yo-" she cut me off "yes now go!". i look and Viktor and nod. i saw Yakov,Lilia and Yuri then me and Viktor got the same idea as we walked to them. "Yakov thank god you are the coach for me..well both of us" Viktor and i walk to them. "It will just be for tomorrow one day only and well a bit of today for the female short skate" Viktor grabbed his shoulders. "will you be Yuuri and Elise's coach". "huh?" Elise looks at them. "huh?" Yuuri did the same. "huh?" Yuri looks at Viktor and me. They all yell "HUH?!". i was on the plane with Viktor and looked worried. Viktor held my hand tightly as we were both stressed. 'please do well Elise and Makkachin be okay you big ball of fluff'

3rd person P.O.V

Elise was sitting on a bench a little worried as her short skate was about to start. 'I can do this. I'll make you proud  (Y/N)'. She had her eyes shut thinking. Yuri walks to her "hey Mila said she'll do your hair but hurry" He poked the top of her head. Elise opened her eyes and stood up walking to Mila. Mila put her bangs  in the two loose braids like  (Y/N) did. Elise walks to the ice but Yuri stopped her before She stepped on it. "Hey like you told me earlier you better qualify since I'll be in Barcelona you are too". Elise nods then got on the ice adjusting her costume

She looks at the crowd seeing Yuuri,Mila,Yuri,Yakov and Lilia watching her

She looks at the crowd seeing Yuuri,Mila,Yuri,Yakov and Lilia watching her. She started to focus 'I can do this'. She started to skate.

She messed up her first jump 'that's fine I'll just work hard on my foot work'. As the part came up she started thinking 'this is the part (Y/N) likes don't mess it up'. She kept skating not missing a step or falling. After she was done she got off the ice and smiles slightly going to the kiss and cry as they announced her score. She had gotten 3rd due to the deduction. 'That's fine I'll bump up to 2nd tomorrow maybe 1st'. Sara watched a bit nervous 'I didn't watch her before I didn't think she changed this much'.