Cup of China pt.2 Free Skate

(Y/n) P.O.V

I was standing next to Viktor looking at a dead tired Yuuri who was struggling to open a bottle of water. Viktor grabbed his shoulders "you didn't take a nap did you Yuuri" He smiles. Yuuri looks at him "I did. I did. I did " He shook his head. Now that i think of it where's Elise I thought she'd be here by now. I looked around I walked to a hall and stopped seeing the two female skaters from earlier talking to Elise. "Look you got lucky in the short skate but you can bet you'll lose in the free skate". "Yeah one little screw up and you lose I'm sure you'll manage to disappoint not just your coach but Viktor and the others watching you as well". Elise looks down "t-that's not true.." she said in a hushed voice. I glared and walk to them "hey I don't appreciate you talking down to my student because Viktor pays more attention to those who can win a competition fairly and not talking down someone to get in their head" I grabbed Elise's hand pulling her with me to the seating area to watch the free skate. Elise looks down. I look at her trying to think of what to say. I look at them all warm up "oh look it's Yuuri" I point. Elise looks at him smiling slightly but then frowned when he fell during a jump. "Uh oh" I frowned. "You should go check on him" Elise looks at me. I nod "Alright " I got up and walk to Viktor and Yuuri "hey is everything alright Yuuri" I look at him. Viktor looks at me then whispers something to me. I was a bit shocked at his idea but I'm willing to go along with it maybe it'll help. I followed Viktor as he dragged Yuuri off I then text Elise on where to meet us. Elise walks to us. I look at her as Viktor was covering Yuuri's ears. I stood next to Viktor as Elise stood next to Yuuri. "What's going on" Elise looks at us. I felt my heartbeat quicken trying to think of how I'm going to do this. Elise looks at Yuuri as he started to leave. Viktor stopped him "Yuuri..me and (Y/N) were talking and it's partially our fault if you and Elise mess up ". Elise looks at me "what do you mean". I frowned "We'll take responsibility and resign as yours and Yuuri's coach." I felt my heartbreak as I watched their reactions. Yuuri stared at Viktor as tears started to run down his face. Elise just looked at me holding a blank face as best she could before tears started on go down her face, she bit her lip to hold in a sob. "Vikor... (Y/N)...why would you say something like that like you're testing us" He had more tears running down his face. I look at him. Elise sniffed her nose turned a little red and so did the bottom of her eyelids. Me and Viktor sweat dropped. I clenched the sleeves of my coat as I hear Yuuri and Elise sob. "I-i fail a lot okay I've gotten pretty used to it and w-when I was talking with Yuuri he agreed" she sob out. Yuuri nods slightly "but now it's different we're worried about our mistakes reflecting on you two". "Any time like earlier I don't care about them saying that stuff about me but you it's different " Elise sniffed and tried to hold in her sobs. "Part of me has been wondering if you secretly want to quit" "I've been thinking that too". I felt my eyes start to water. Viktor smiles "we were just saying that of course we don't want to quit ". "We know!" They both yelled. I flinched slightly and look at them as they started to sob again. Viktor rubbed the back of his neck "I'm not very good with people crying what should we say. Should (Y/N) kiss you " Viktor looks at Yuuri. "No just have more faith in us to win then we do!" Yuuri looks at him. "You don't even have to say anything just stand close to us" Elise sniffed. I hug them "I'm sorry". Elise rubbed her eyes with her sleeve. Yuuri looks at me. We all walk back to the rink watching Georgi's program. Soon people notice the two skaters red eyes from crying. We stood on the sidelines watching Yuuri skate. Elise's attitude seemed to brighten as she watched Yuuri skate then got a text from Yuri 'hey are you okay I'm watching the free skate now and you look like you've been crying along with piggy'. Elise text back 'yes I'm fine' . We were all shocked watching Yuuri's performance. I look at Viktor watching him run to Yuuri. Elise pulled out her phone recording him.i look at Yuuri and my eyes widen and I gripped my shirt over my heart "Oh wow I knew they'd kiss eventually!". Elise looks at them recording them. I clapped "yay I ship it!".

Later in the day it was the female free skate. I look at Elise and hugs her "I'm sorry for making you cry I promise I won't do it again". Elise hugs back "it's okay " I walk to the others on the sidelines watching. I had put her hair in a lose half up bun with the rest down and curled. I held her phone and look at it as she gets a text. She was in her costume already then went on the ice. I look at her "Yurio says good luck and he's hopes you do well" I wink looking around hearing people whisper about Elise and Yuri. She smiles slightly and looks at her costume

She took a deep breath 'this is the end of nervousness and modest shyness I will prove those two girls wrong and get 1st!'

She took a deep breath 'this is the end of nervousness and modest shyness I will prove those two girls wrong and get 1st!'. She started to skate.

I smiled proud watching her skate. "The death of her old ways and a new birth of victory ". After it ended I sat at the kiss and cry with her and look at her score seeing her get 3rd. She huffed "I'll win at Grand prix 1st for sure" 'I messed up but I knocked those two out of qualifications' she smirks. I look at her "you did good" I pat her back "next stop is Moscow ". "I'll see Yurio" her eyes brightened. I giggled and decided to post that picture of her and Yurio sometime soon.